Bel’Shir is littred with mines, and each one can only be destroyed by either you or your partner. You must work together in order to clear a path for Stetmann’s bots. Communicate, coordinate, and conquer.
Polarity - Each enemy unit is immune to either your units or your ally’s units.
Minesweeper - Groups of Widow Mines and Spider Mines are buried throughout the battlefield.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Soldier of Fortune]||[spohky Anakh’Sun]|
|[CtG Hierarch of the Daelaam]||Ancalagon Desolate Queen|
|[CtG Best Buddy]||[Lila Rebel Raider]|
|[CtG Legendary Outlaw]||달빛오름 Soldier of Fortune|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- The mines can and will hit the Harvesting Bots, so you need to clear them out.
- Sometimes there are mines between your bases. Move carefully.
- Artanis’ Guardian Shell, Karax’s Unity Barrier, Nova’s Defensive Drone, and Stetmann’s Overcharge are literal life-savers for mines.
- Observers’ and Overseers’ surveillance mode and scanner sweep are helpful for seeing mines.
- Time stop and Immobilization wave reveal all cloaked enemy units and mines.
- There is a [visual indicator] for the units that you cannot attack in the form of a little shield icon above the units.
- Immobilization Wave, Time Stop, and other movement/attack restricting spells still work on enemy units immune to you, but they deal 0 damage.
- You can manually target the enemy units immune to you, but it will do 0 damage.
- Mind control works on units immune to you.
- Widow Mines and Spidermines do not target structures and turrets.
- Blaze and Stetmann’s Zerglings will cap mine damage to a small amount when they receive their respective upgrades.
Commander of the Week: Commander of the week [Field of Screams] | StrawPoll.com
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwaBevYmF7UR4n26z94AaABCQ
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugza3W-WD2-ibUisUJx4AaABCQ
Commander of the Week winner of last week: