Amon has weaponized the infested. The ground is set ablaze as each one dies, and Void Reanimators raise them anew without remorse. Withstand the flames and guard the ships with your lives.
Void Reanimators - Void Reanimators wander the battlefield, bringing your enemies back to life.
Scorched Earth - Enemy units set the terrain on fire upon death.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Heavy Weapons Specialist]||[Nostrebor Wing Commanders]|
|[CtG Keeper of Shadows]||[Piky Devouring One]|
|[CtG Folly of Man]||Spohky Lone Puppy|
|[CtG Frightful Fleshwelder]||Robust Rebel Raider|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- This was the first mutation ever on Miner Evacuation.
- A [Void Reanimator] is a ground unit that walks around the map and instantly revives a single random unit every few seconds.
- The Void Reanimator has 200HP, runs around without any minimap indicator, and cares not whether you killed an enemy a minute or an hour ago. He will revive it.
- Void Reanimators spawn from enemy buildings. Once you have cleared all enemy buildings, the Reanimators will no longer spawn.
- Scorched Earth does not damage enemy units.
- The infested and revived enemies will also set the ground on fire, so prepare for lots of heat.
- Up to four  Void Reanimators can be active on the map at any given time. If you lock them away somewhere, they will not be able to revive any more units.
- Abathur’s vipers can abduct ships in the fog of war. This will prevent ships from panic-launching, but normally results in severely-delayed games.
Commander of the Week: https://strawpoll.com/cxgb3qhk7
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzY7nBZIwaiYIH7hMR4AaABCQ
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/post/UgymU2U9Nd96bebLXTt4AaABCQ
Commander of the Week winner of last week: