Concealed enemies stalk through the jungle’s mists, ready to pounce on Stetmann’s harvesting bots and tear them apart without warning. Keep your eyes open both for Amon’s minions and the traps they have set to ensnare you.
We Move Unseen - All enemy units are permanently cloaked.
Aggressive Deployment - Additional enemy units are periodically deployed onto the battlefield.
Temporal Field - Enemy Temporal Fields are periodically deployed throughout the map.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Soldier of Fortune]||[Spohky Khalai Phasesmith]|
|[CtG Frightful Fleshwelder]||Ziemson Rough Rider|
|[CtG Valorous Inspirator]||Ancalagon Signal Savant|
|[CtG Desolate Queen]||llllllllll Tunneling Horror|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- Starting at 4:55, Aggressive Deployment sends a full wave of enemies every 130 seconds on Brutal.
- The extra waves always drop near your units. If you have no units, it will drop in your base.
- Even the first wave [3:30], and each aggressive deployment drops are cloaked.
- Temporal Field renders units completely immobile, and slows down heroes, until it dissipates.
- Area of effect attacks and spells can damage cloaked units even if you don’t have detection. You just need to know where they are, and be able to hit them.
- If both players have only air units that consume supply flying deep over unpathable terrain, the Aggressive Deployment will not be able to locate a pathable spot for the drops, and would effectively be cancelled. The players can then complete the rest of the map using their hero units and top bars without having to deal with extra waves.
Commander of the Week: https://strawpoll.com/c12ovgxpx
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE03WFZfPAz00OE5kIixYw/community?lb=UgysGjNvkxLPM0_O3cl4AaABCQ
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE03WFZfPAz00OE5kIixYw/community?lb=UgxV8HDlPQmlED1_dNJ4AaABCQ
Commander of the Week winner of last week: