Slayn’s climate is as merciless as the Tal’darim. Visibility is reduced as a titanic storm rages across the killing fields, freezing its victims solid and sweeping them up into dangerous twisters. Brave the elements and win the challenge at all costs.
Blizzard - Storm clouds move across the map, damaging and freezing player units in their path.
Twister - Tornadoes move across the map, damaging and knocking back player units in their path.
Shortsighted - Player units and structures have reduced vision range.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Legendary Outlaw]||Arcturus Infested Admiral|
|[CtG Queen of Blades]||Piky Matriarch of the Nerazim|
|[CtG Dark Prelate]||jjoaker Dominion Ghost|
|[CtG Primal Pack Leader]||Arcturus Emperor of the Dominion|
- The blizzards and tornadoes both go into the players’ expansions. However, the expansions are designated mutator safety zones, where the blizzards deactivate and deal no damage, and the twisters never enter.
- Time stop freezes [wink wink] blizzards, tornadoes, and hybrids.
- Raynor’s scan + Hyperion + Dusk Wings seems to be a good way to quickly respond to opponents pushing Ji’Nara back.
- I think this one is easier to solo than to beat as two players, if only because you can always support when you want, and not have to wait on an ally.
- Melee units are actually effective vs shortsighted.
- Teleport abilites like deep tunnel, omega worms, griffin airlift, tactical jump, and Artanis’ Nexus Legate power field help your army move to where they need to be, without risking getting stuck in the weather effects.