Co-Op Mutation #247: Perfect Storm

P1 stettman worked well…blizzards negated, and good melee units.

I actually “did it” with lvl 11 Zagara P1. Wanted to get to her P2, I honestly just massed Aberrations. I say “did it” because my computer restarted to install updates, just as we were killing the last hybrid. My ally beat it, when I left. Sadly, it didn’t give me XP, obviously lol. My ally was Kerrigan, so I just hid my units inside her Omega Worms, wish that structures (Omega worms) that have units inside them, would support Ji’nara. Though it makes sense, as to why it doesn’t.

They are safe from tornadoes, actually. Well, they don’t get knocked aside, anyways. I borrowed a couple of Aberrations to support Ji’nara, luckily it was a ground-terran comp, so I didn’t have any trouble against the attack waves. Had a air comp thrice that ended…badly…

Can’t believe this a still a thing with Win10 in 2021. It’s almost as if Microsoft don’t have anyone who knows what “in-use” means. Even by the lowest standards of “is someone actively interacting with mouse and keyboard right now” hasn’t been sorted out.

1 Like

The sad thing is they do, because background activity like disk check and AV scans are run when the computer is idle. They just don’t care. I had to go to serious lengths some time ago to take control of auto-reboots after my computer decided one night to reboot during an important video call with a client.

it’s technically my fault, I received a notification that told me I had a update and a scheduled restart at 11PM, I thought I could beat the mutation in time, so I said to go ahead with the plan, but apparently, I should’ve rescheduled it, even if I did, my internet shuts off at 11 anyway, so I don’t play all night, lol.

Which is why I was using such a low bar of expectation on expertise…

Even so.
Anyway, hope you got it done before it expired.