Co-Op Mutation #231: Blasting Off Again

Perfect mutation to show off how strong P3 Swann is.

def not brutal4+, stetmann lv1 p0 can do it with teleportation and satellites

Stukov p3, if you have it for some reason, seems the easiest pick for this week.

HH (especially with P2) have a pretty easy time here.

just did this as Vorazune with a tychus random. Stalkers were my best friend since blink would let them escape seeker missles and storms (not vortexes tho). timestop sometimes didnt stop abilities from activating (bug?)

Cleared it with Artanis(me) and Dehaka (ally), including the side objectives.

Mass Dragoon for the win.

Once again, P0 Artanis > P1,P2,P3 Artanis when it comes to mutation.

Guardian Shell and Dragoon are just too good to be ignored.

Curious as to how you intend to do that. My assumption was that since you will obviously want to just laser drill solo the objective then p2 Swann would be the ideal choice, since all you really have to worry about is not dying to waves.

Iā€™ve never felt do uselessā€¦a as zagara

ez week complete on the first try. dehaka(me) p2 and artanis (ally) p2.

Shhhhhhhh, letā€™s him have the dream, man.

Artanis does things.

3 Likes

Won on my first try. I played as P3 stukov with mass bunkers and had a random partner that turned out to be a P0 karax. My infested troopers didnā€™t dominate the enemies quite as easily as I thought they would. There were a few shuttles that my teammate orbital striked down that I would not have been able to kill myself. It still felt like a really good combination of commanders though.

Mengsk flyin tanks say hi, how are u going to nuke those when they chilling above unpassable terrain LOL

1 Like

those darn disruption webs

1 Like

I tried both P3 and P0 and you definitly do not need that many bunkers since most infested will be wasted anyway. Better not go mass bunkers, but add libs, otherwise the lag will be just unplayable (also because #InfestedLifeMatters).

1 Like

Did as vanilla zera. Standard army with a p3 Nova (idk why). The enemy kept attacking my side everytime (ignoring nova almost completely). Also, really bad luck with black holes ( a lot of them ) vs swarmy zerg, but overall easier than last week.

Did it with P3 Kerrigan with a Tychus ally.

For some reasons the enemy waves behaved a bit differently than the non-mutation version of the map. In the non-mutation version, enemies generally attack middle and only attack our expansion bases very rarely, also hybrid only spawns after every 2-3 wavesā€¦

But with the mutation, enemy consistently attacked my expansion base, which really threw me off my usual strategy. Also hybrid spawned together with EVERY wave instead of every 2-3 waves.

I more or less just soloed with Kerrigan and Kinetic Blast + IW wave.

My army basically just got parked at Omega worm and I only popped up the worm near the conduit when Shuttles were getting closeā€¦ it is too much hassle to move around the army with all the Nuke and Lava.

Last wave got pretty damn chaotic and a few shuttles escaped, but we killed enough to win the map, so a win is a win.

Beat it on my first try as P3 Karax and my ally as Dehaka P3. We even got all bonus objectives.

I build ton of cannons to protect my ally and my base. The cannon defense held out well and the enemies was unable to cripple our economic.

I went heavy Mirage and my ally went mutalisk flock. My Mirage are just there for vision so I can abuse the heck out of SoA.

Well, I tried this in random queue. Got Karax ally, he started building in the middle of the map by warp conduits. Needless to say this went really well.

Can confirm, P3 Karax sniping made this cake. At the end, my Abathur ally lost his entire army to orb/black hole using BC and nukes, but we still didnā€™t lose a single shuttle and got all the bonuses. Just gotta rush those energy upgrades, because youā€™ll be sniping a lot.

1 Like