Co-Op Mutation #229: Hello My Old Friend

Yeah it was on brutal. I stack my scourge up and then have them all go straight to the void sliver. I did this previously on Scythe of Amon to level my Zagara from 4 to 15 for a previous prestige. It works every time.

If scourge are dying, it is most likely the route you are taking.

South east void sliver: stack scourge up at spawn, then right-click the sliver

void sliver by 2nd base: fly scourge all the way south from spawn, then move left until you are directly south of void sliver, stack scourge up, and right-click the sliver

void sliver north of 2nd base: stack scourge up at the 2nd base location, right-click the sliver.

void sliver west of 2nd base: stack scourge up at the 2nd base location, fly all the way south, then fly all the way left, then fly north until you are exactly west of the sliver, stack scourge up, right-click sliver

void sliver northwest of 2nd base: same route as ‘void sliver west of 2nd base’ except you end up flying further north while hugging that left side of the map

I don’t do any moving away from AoE, baiting, or dodging.

void sliver hp + shields (should help you know how many scourge to build):

1. 5500
  2. 7500
  3. 9500
  4. 11500
  5. 13500

I typically lose 1-7 scourge before hitting the sliver.

1 Like

Done with the classic prestige 1 Kerrigan + (prestige 3) Stukov on brutal. You have to be a little more careful with your calldowns to defend against enemy attack waves, but otherwise managable.

Zerg-based workers standing on creep with prestige 1 Kerrigan regenerate health faster than black death damages them. No fear of your worker line dying to damage over time.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try that. I see that the lightning should have 4s cast time, so probably my issue was that the scourges were not stacked, the first one triggered the casting and then the rest was hit by it when they arrived.

Hah, imagine actually COUNTING scourge rather than just holding R until you’re out of minerals/gas/larva

Great to have those new prestiges. Almost feel sorry for Amon :stuck_out_tongue:

Went Karax P1 with Menksk Ally. Didn’t loose one cannon and the moment you use chrono wave… pure joy to see the Eso’s in action.

After this round I picked Tychus P1 for the extra cooldown for some revitalizer spam and more action in general. Black death is no issue at all. Silence is a bit annoying but noting more then that. We had a wired moment with the bonus. It reached the second place and instantly took off to the third place… well that didn’t end well for the ship. Not seen that before on this map… maybe something bugged from that last patch?

Next week I go for Stetboy p2 i think

Did it with Zagara P1, but at some point, something annoying happened: the bonus arrived at the objective…and just stood there, until (maybe 2~3 minutes later!) enemies spawned nearby, and started attacking it.
After waiting a bit, I decided to give it a hand, but what the hell was that?

Wasn’t something still there? A building or Overlord?

It probably has to do with invisible unit in the area and you did not clear it.

Did as lvl 6 Zeratul (had more kills than ally) :slight_smile: ended up as lvl 10

Did it as Stukov P1 with a Karax P0 ally. Need more static def that usual because don’t know where waves are coming from and moving your army half-way across the map aint very quick. Otherwise ally would have used Karax P2.

I imagine it would be easier with Stukov P3 but I won’t have that for a few more hours.

Isn’t Mengsk OP for this bruta?

I didn’t know we had to clear it. I mean the “mission dude” even say to help if we can, so if through some miracle that thing managed to get to its destination without being killed, without help (yeah, I know it’s impossible), then it should just deploy on its own.
But it’s true usually either I have well cleared the location before it arrives, or it get away from my army and die, so I rarely see it alive and with enemy around :stuck_out_tongue: