Co-Op Mutation #229: Hello My Old Friend

Beat it with P0 Zagara and P3 Stukov. Unable to complete the side objectives though.

I just massing Scourages with Frenzy and aim for the shards while my Stukov is just soften everything with his almost unlimited armies.

Black Death is irrelevant here against us.

Artanis + Han = EZ Cheese.

Just turtle in your main base with canons which are immune to both silence and plague. Use Han Strike Platforms to gain vision and Artanis Solar Bombardment to destroy slivers. 2 EZ

:eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :peach: :peach: :peach:

1 Like

The annoying combo of muta but at least there are ways to cheese it.

Yeah, cleared it with P1 Zagara.

Interestingly, my ally was P3 Nova - who walled off her base, didn’t bother with an army, and sat on top of each sliver droning and nuking it until it died, then moved on to the next one.

1 Like

Dehaka’s Creeper Hosts are answers for every mutation for me.
Seriously I think Dehaka is jack of all trades mostly becuase of his Creeper Hosts.

Zagara p1 + Stukov p3

Didn’t even feel like a muta, let alone a Brutal+4 one…

Finished it in ~15 minutes, we also cleared the first 2 bonus areas, but didn’t wait for it to get to 3rd.

Uh, the polls are for Of One Mind mutation.

1 Like

Oh noes, I feel so sorry for the literal monster that we just killed, let me have an epiphany about it while being under fire and also dying from the plague? Shooting back? Don’t feel like it.

Seriously, this mutation is the weirdest and most senseless crap ever. All you should feel when killing hybrids is the recoil.

I’ve updated the polls. Please recast your votes.
Commander of the Week: https://www.strawpoll.me/20778932
Mutation difficulty: https://www.strawpoll.me/20778933
Do you like this mutation? https://www.strawpoll.me/20778934

1 Like

Won on my first try with a lvl 7 zagara p1. I was paired with a random partner who was lvl 90 karax p0. He defended while I sniped slivers with scourge. The mission was over in 17 mins.

Swann P2 + Stetmann P1
Stetmann gives vision with Stetellites, and Swann kills the shards with the drill.
Then just defend attack waves with static defense and the occasional concentrated beam.

Cleared this second try with Mengsk/Nova. First game was Bane/Scourge soooo that was an auto reset. Second was Tempest/Void Ray SkyToss. Played it with Prestige 3 and ESOs.
Why did I choose P3 and ESOs? When a Trooper dies by anything, the nuke goes off. Good for helping to defend waves, and minor pushing. I didn’t use P1 because it disables Nuclear Annihilation, which is invaluable for defending against waves.

I don’t know why you’re suggesting stetmann p1, having p0 and just go to the shards with Gary zone to drop stetellites is a much easier way to get vision of the shards.

You can do that with P1, but the stetellites are invulnerable and have bigger range.

Was that on brutal?
too often I get my flock of 100 scourges killed by some lightning aoe just before they hit the target :rage:

you can move away from the AoE.
you can bait the AoE or the crystal thingy

don’t mindlessly move into the shard

just did it with P1 Zagara and a Stukov partner.

it was a little tricky, because we had to deal with annoying vipers. Having vision near your base is key to deal with the waves, otherwise you risk spreading the plague to your workers.

The stetallites still give vision when deactivated, so for the purpose of vision for cheesing they are still invulnerable. And for the purpose of getting stetzone bonuses while actually attacking, you move in with Super Gary, call down 2 stetallites, and overcharge them both which grants overcharge bonuses and renders the stetallites invulnerable for the rest of the fight.

Here again, did it with P1 mengsk and Swann.

Hail P1 ESO <3

You can just build ESO at your base. Can deal with the near shard pre-range upgrade. After range upgrade you can snipe the expansion.

Both works fine. P1 gets you there fast enough for all intents and purposes. The bonus is on the movement to minimize scourge death.

Mensk P0 + Tychus P0. That was surprisingly easy, but then I had a good partner. We took expo together, then he took West with Odin and I took North West with Nuclear Annihilation. We finished the other two with me on ESO and him doing what Tychus does…

Edit: P0 Mengsk is way better than P1 since you can one-shot a Sliver.