Co-Op Mutation #221: The Longest Night

Nevertheless impressive! share them with us

Just when Hunterling terror wasn’t enough…

Did it 3 more times as HH … definitely not hard to finish before the enemies start attacking from the sides.
Surprisingly the biggest issue was to find partners who are capable, or at least willing to defend :frowning: Some place bunkers and tanks only around their CC, instead of at the entrance (but that’s good, at least there were some tanks and bunkes), some don’t do anything, and/or leave without saying anything during Night 2 when their defenses start to break (even though the game wasn’t nowhere near lost at that point)

Beat it twice with Kerrigan (me) and Swann ally.

Is it just me or Kerrigan wasn’t very good in this week mutation? Although we won, I felt like I was struggling with her against this week mutation.

Kerrigan in general isn’t the best at Dead of Night, although she’s definitely capable of clearing it obviously.

Chokers are an issue for her early game, and her army is only really fast at clearing the structures if it’s heavy on Zerglings, but that doesn’t work well with this mutation because of Photon Overcharge.

1 Like

Depends, how did you played Kerrigan?
Lurkers and Omega Worms work wonder as defence but I say Broodlords + Queen are hidden aces.
So long as there are no air units, they are great in offense/defence, if there are air units make mass Queens (Transport them in Omega Worms) and control them to take out the air units with Kerrigan and heal broodlords.

The Kerrigan solo of Longest Night uses mass ultralisk. Their life leech makes infested quite manageable.

1 Like

Yeah, that is the problem because Kerrigan’s units that is not Ultralisk is really fragile.

your Commander of the Week votes dont have mengsk in it

It’s called Arcturus
(I was also not seeing him at first …)
Just select HH and problem solved :wink:

Coz he’s holding out for Co. Valerian Mengsk.