Co-Op Mutation #217: Hot 'n' Cold

Who you calling stupid?!?!!?

Blast-femurs!!!

My experience:
With those commander it was very easy
Kerrigan - hydralisks hidden in Omega network, unload only when needed, Kerrigan can move fast and escape blizzard with her electric slide. Just need to put her on patrol or insude Nydus when looking away.
Zeratul - hero can move freely (even teleport anywhere on the map) and you place cannons or Legion when and where needed
Nova - I don’t really know how to play her and her army is vulnerable to blizzard, but her units are so very stronk and she can nuke/airstrike one side of the map while army is elsewhere :slight_smile:
Not that easy (but doable of course)
Dehaka - he seemed to die all the time no matter what, even though he has jump to escape blizzard, it did not seem to work quite well. I used mutas that are suuuper good against air, but they also were getting struck in blizzard and the last wave was causing me troubles
Tychus - also harder to avoid lava, need to be careful to move with units even during the fight, It was also harder for me to move from one side of the map to the other and he can easily wipe on the last waves.

Thanks a lot. 20 symbols.