The enemy has placed mines all around the field to stop you from collecting valuable resources. These traps are difficult to kill, so move with care but intent.
Slim Pickings - Player worker units gather resources at a reduced rate, but resource pickups spawn throughout the map.
Minesweeper - Groups of Widow Mines and Spider Mines are buried throughout the battlefield.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG (Swann)]||Ancalagon (Vorazun)|
|[CtG (Alarak)]||Ancalagon (Kerrigan)|
|[CtG (Stetmann)]||Iswald (Fenix)|
|[CtG (Han and Horner)]||Iswald (Stukov)|
|[CtG (Zeratul)]||Ancalagon (Karax)|
|[CtG (Dehaka)]||[Spohky (Abathur)]|
|[CtG (Artanis)]||[Hunter (Tychus)]|
|[CtG (Nova)]||[Hunter (Zagara)]|
|[Lilarrin (Raynor)]||(TRUE SOLO)|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- Workers gather 1 resource per trip on Brutal difficulty.
- Each pickup give 50 resources to both players [mineral or gas].
- Large groups of Widow Mines and Spidermines are spawned on the map. Players can destroy these to clear them out.
- Widow Mines have 180HP, deal 250 damage each with 5 range, and replenish their charges.
- Spidermines have 25HP, deal 250 damage each, and do not respawn upon detonation.
- Air units can pick up the parts, but not the resource pickups.
Commander of the Week winner of last week: