Co-op Commanders Reset

Looks like this issue is back. Understanding difficulties with everything going on…thanks when resolved.

just restart the game, that usually fixes it.

I started my Starcraft 2 today, after not having it played a few weeks. All my commanders are back at level 0. Tried restarting the game, didn’t fix the issue. In my log I can still see the Coop-games I played… How can this be fixed?

that means that your computer is having trouble downloading your data from the cloud. it is usually fixed by waiting. if that does not work, check onedrive and if it is running, shut it down.

Thanks for your reports! I moved this over to a new thread. We are not aware of any issues with commanders levels being reset at this moment, but we have seen this problem happen due to connectivity issues to the SC2 servers. Let’s try a few basic steps to see if this may workaround the issue:

If the problem continues, please include a WinMTR file while the problem occurs. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)