Co-op commander reset to level 5

Yesterday when I got on to play some co-op my commander raynor that was at level 14 had been reset to level 5 and said I needed to pay for him even though he is a free commander. I would appreciate it if I could get some help in restoring his old level please?

1 Like

They had no idea what they were talking about. It is a blizzard issue. They have abandoned the game and the community. This will probably eventually be fixed, but there are numerous ignored bugs throughout all of StarCraft 2. It’s not just you with this issue, there are hundreds of people struggling with this.

Hey RangerSteel,

A couple issues with SC2 have recently popped up, so what you are seeing is not on your end. Bliz is tracking reports of this in a thread over in the TS forum. You can watch there for any updates.

I have the same issue with my commanders

Hello everyone, I was playing StarCraft 2 yesterday, as I recently got back to playing after a long time, I even made some purchases. It happens that I have all the personavens bought and I had all characters evolved up to level 15, and recently the only character that I reset (Activated prestige) was Tychus, who I managed to evolve again to level 15. It happens that now the 03 first starting characters, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis, without explanation, are now level 5 and no longer evolve, even though I complete quests, with the information “Limited Progress to Level 5 until purchase”. Could you help me to solve the problem please? Thank you in advance for your attention and understanding.

Same issue here too, and none of the fixes worked. Seems its an issue on the Bliz end not user side