Co-op bugs and inconveniences

insert Imperius Sagrilege Meme here

Actually given the PF wall issue, I doubt they will make coop PFs better than vs.

(I could see PFs that have a nonsplash air attack… so that they can be the Only defense buikding a commander has)

Map annoyance- Temple of the Past- was playing this the other day and the match suddenly ended.

I watched the replay and a group of zerg from the north with a handful of scourge took from 1500ish to 0 in the blink of an eye. I couldn’t believe it.

Some players are on to that…
First case, my ally told me to build mass AA around the Temple, citing Scourge are, well, the scourge.
Another case, my ally built many Missile Turrets near the Temple. I caught on too late.
Suffice to say, Scourge are OP on this Mission, but you just need to deal with them.

On the other extreme, when you don’t have to deal with Scourge, I managed to win a Brutation. My Swann ally went mass d. As Artanis, I was naturally left to push. I wasn’t able to kill both the Void Thrashers that pummel the Temple at the same time towards the end of the game, but I managed kill one, and stall the other one (when you engage it in combat, it stops it’s barrage on the Temple).

Why you writing this to a bug topic? This is only a problem of l2p, that’s all. You are given a note to look what enemy you are playing against. Scourges were obviously written there. You had to make AA and you didn’t. Why the hell you mention this here?

Tychus and his buddies can’t DANCE? Thanks OP for heads up on this problem.

Blizz, pls fix. Tychus has joy in his soul and can only express it by grenading lings and dancing. Pls buff Tychus and let him Floss or something.

Btw I noticed only yesterday - non of Nova’s units can dance. Dafuq? Tough guys don’t dance? As Drax said?

1 Like

Bugs and INCONVENIENCES.

And Tychus’ turrets are total crap and a total hindrance to building up the outlaws.

Stettmann’s Stettellites don’t affect burrowed units.
Really annoying when you want to turbo charge your Lurkers.

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been reported but on Malwarefare, building structures next to purifier Aurana’s docks/security terminals confuses player units.

I think the pathing AI is unable to register that units can’t phase through the dock and keeps attempting to send units through it rather than send units around the structures. Normally this isn’t a problem because units will slide around the dock because it is so round, but if you put a structure adjacent to it, units will get snagged onto the structure and try to resolve the impasse by walking straight through the dock (if it is the shortest path), which is impossible.

If this doesn’t make sense, look at this replay and see how my units get snagged:

https: //drop. sc/replay/12043257

1 Like

I wanna thank Bliz team they made some fixes for latest commanders this December. Actually I was thinking they thrown Starcraft away but some job is still going on. The buffs and nerfs
However this does not suffice. So many issues still remain. I still want developers attention to them.