Can't load custom melee maps

I’m living in Vietnam
ISP: Viettel
connection type: ADSL

Hi, I can’t load any custom melee map it’s just blank, or join any lobby, also it keeps saying “entering lobby” I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes, nothing happened. I try multiple different isp providers, even 3G, 4G, etc. The only thing I can play right now is the campaign. I’ve tried so many things that I could find on this forum. Can anyone help me with this, thank you so much.

p/s: is there a way I can put maps into starcraft 2 (macbook) to play offline mode. I don’t care online.

Try this and see if it helps you.

1 Like

Okay, may try this as well, thank you, will let you know if this work.

I had to turn off Windows Firewall for the connection type I was using at the time which was private and i had already allowed SC2 through the firewall for public and private network profiles. After i turned off the firewall I loaded the game and went to custom and melee. only one map loaded but it was a new one (before i could only see bookmarked maps and still not enter a lobby when picking a bookmarked map). So let it set there with the one map for awhile and when i came back 15mins later all the maps had loaded and i could get into a lobby. for fun I exited the game, turned the firewall back on and loaded up SC2 again all the maps loaded right away and i could get into a game. I don’t know if this will last or if i will have to turn off the firewall again later, but give it a try. I’m using Windows 10 v1909.

Its not just you since the latest patch I have been having the same issue - but mine loaded after an insane amount of time and it didn’t load all available maps.

This helped me thank you :smiley:

how do you leave a chat room? mine has arcade and all chats. thanks

It seems for me that if you are using Avast SecureLine VPN before you enter custom melee the maps don’t load for whatever reason. I switched mine off and they all loaded. Hope this helps.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.