Can't click the "login" button

I can’t click the “login” button at the in-game login page. It just remains greyed after I enter my account & password. The issue started a few days ago. I’ve reinstalled the program and deleted the “Battlenet” and “Blizzard Entertainment” folders in “C:\ProgramData”, but the issue persists.
Can you give me some advice? Thanks.

Hey there!

There could be a couple of things going on that would cause something like this.

The most common cause is software/security interference preventing the game from being able to connect to the authentication servers or process the login information to get you in game.

Flush your DNS

Try doing a power cycle on your system. Turn off all devices including the modem. Wait 60 seconds, turn on the modem, wait 5 minutes, turn on any network devices, wait 2 minutes, turn on your computer and try the game.

You can try switching your DNS settings to use Google DNS

Try running your system in Selective Startup Mode

I recommend running a full system scan using the free online scanner from ESET.

Please note that ESET is a 3rd party so if you have any issues running their scan, please contact ESET for assistance.

Ok, if all else fails let us try this one last thing. Creating a New Windows Administrator Account

Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile and try the game.

Should the issue persist beyond that, I recommend collecting system information and then submitting a ticket request here.

The problem is solved. Thank you!

What did you do ? I have the same problem. I’m following the guide but I’d rather not create a new admin account …