Can you turn off the elapsed timer?

Hey folks. Starcraft 2 related question here.

I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the in-game elapsed timer that appears on the bottom left during campaign missions? I’ve been told there use to be a option in the ‘gameplay’ section, but cannot find anything relating to this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for you’re time peeps :slight_smile:

Hey, ShogunStu! Does this only appear in custom campaigns? Some maps might have a timer built in. Does this happen on all difficulties or only a specific one?

Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

So this appears during all the standard single player campaign missions I’ve played (I’m currently on the Terran campaign), so nothing custom. There’s a elapsed timer on the bottom left of the screen. For missions where there is a timed element the timer appears in the top right of the screen as normal. Strange one as when I played through all the missions before there was no elapsed timer.

Thanks for the details ShogunStu! It looks like there may not be an option to disable for the elapsed timer. Hopefully, if someone may have a suggestion, they’ll chime in here :slight_smile:

The most that I could suggest in this situation is to provide feedback on our #general-discussion to see if our team might be able to implement an option to turn it off. Our Starcraft II team may not check these forums as much since it’s managed by the technical support team here. We only assist with technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting in these situations.

I’ll do my best to see if someone has a fix. It’s a weird request I realise, but I find it distracting. Thanks for responding anyhoo.

Thank you, ShogunStu! If you find anything about this, feel free to update this thread as well :slight_smile: