Can you imagine if terran had a unit that could instantly destroy an entire protoss army in 0 seconds and requires 0 skill?

Storm is basically a guaranteed 20 dmg on anything toss actually clicks on.

zealot=-50shield lost/150 total hp+shield = -1/3
marine=-20dmg/55hp= 0.36~ -1/3

Seems pretty comparable to me.

Ladder terrans have crap stim discipline and forget to get combat shield so for them it’s probably more like marine= -10 overstim - 20storm/45hp = -0.66 = -2/3.

But that’s a personal problem.

Ya you lose arguments then report my posts after you’ve lost. Theres a 5 letter word that starts with P and ends with Y that describes you perfectly. Ironically that same word is something you’ve probably never gotten before.

I know you and your 100 pounds of belly fat seethe with rage whenever I just stop responding to you. Keep living under the delusion that “I’ve lost” :rofl:

1 Like

You have never stopped responding. You just spew nonsense endlessly and are easily one of the most delusional people on these forums. Given the sample pool thats almost impossible to accomplish.

That’s true until certain point, if T has several ghost the amount of storms in the game is reduced to the point that at pro level the ‘‘safe’’ way is storm drop because walking HTs will never land a storm unless some surprise flank happens, at that point disruptor is a better choice than storm.

1 Like

What word is that? Phony?

no college wings just gets owned with facts and knowledge and then refuses to respond to them because he knows he will just get owned with more facts and knowledge. dont bother with him.

unless there was a change to emp it’ll remove energy aswell or was that changed in my absense?

a quick check on liquidpedia reveals it still does

so yeah emp zap shields AND drain energy so there are alot of future archons from drained waterballoon throwers since shields will restored faster than the energy level if the emp’d units are able to retreat …

like duh

also there is still the miraclouless widowmine which is fire and forget and able to kill stuff pretty quick due to splash damage like the ruptor utilizes, repositioning is trickier on terran side but still this is terran, THE race with 2bit state units like tanks, libs, y-kings and hello-ions

who builds widow mines against protoss for anything other than workers?

1 Like

Good players who want to win against protoss,I guess.

1 Like

terrans who can anticipate toss movement, stay out of splash radius and utilze all 3 production facilities at some point … sure you can build hellion/battlehellions but they are slower that bio and mess up control terran control more in most cases

1 Like

You’re right. Zealots are actually so good that even Widow Mines do not trade that well vs. them. Mines used to be a great counter to them but not these days, they actually do more friendly fire than actually help Terran in fights.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LUL, those clowns refuse to use their best weapons and then whine here that P is OP. In order to know what terran things work you have to ask Protoss (the same when you want to know what Protoss thing works against terran).

i am not going to look at your profile until after i write this post. i am just going to guess your league:platinum 2?

lets see how close i was.

correct answer: silver. dang i was pretty far off.

It’s not a shame to be low-League, it’s a shame to spout nonsense over and over. On the other hand if a Silver says something wrong he has the alibi of his league, when a Dia/Master spouts nonsense is 10 times worst.
Can’t you see that even the moderate terran posters are ashamed to be associated with you?

given by the time i spent playing coop instead of ladder yeah plat diamond should be possible but i recently returned … llike 4 days ago after a 1 year hiatus

since i am lowlevel Z anyway WHY is WM and or Hellions a bad move in your oponion?

even if you commit mines for ecoharras purely battlehellions should atleast give your rinesrauders some popshots against zealots and could soak up the charge if you have enough time to setup the battlehellion walk infront of your main bio stuff, kinda like toss use zealots in order to bind enemy attacks on them while thier ranged units snack on the enemy army

i mean you are a terran and terran are demonstrantly proud of beein able to stutterstep and stimsplit while re-sieging and snipe-emp stuff at the same time it shouldn’t be that hard to send your battlerhellions in first in a fight, kinda like terrans used to save marines by retreating them behind the rauders which tanked bane hits but that is so WoL

1 Like

Terran have Liberators (and Widow Mines), that’s a pretty close equivalent to the Disruptor.

alibi is a strong word i think, true i am no terran so i have no real insight but just “because innovation f.e. doesn’t build certain units they must be bad so that remark is bad” isn’t an argument at all i mean just take a look how reapers wasn’t beeing build after loosing the anti-building nades and since they have a stunn nade they are good enough to build again? or how long took it terran to figure out a BC harass build after the BC got some base armor in a balance patch ?

1 Like

The meaning of my post was not that you said something wrong (on the contrary, you were right). My point is that a Master (pikachu) spouting nonsense is far worst than a Bronze making the same mistake.
We are at the same page here.

This is something that is needed for tvp. Ghost emp should not only do 100 shield damage, but it should flat out do 100 damage. This is the only way to make the matchup slightly fair. Even then Protoss is still overpowered.