Can you imagine if terran had a unit that could instantly destroy an entire protoss army in 0 seconds and requires 0 skill?

Nope you emp d army for atleast engage and what means walk away while simple mmm it marine and madarure witch concussive witch means all what in range of maradure be slow and you cant walk away and you engage lose or not still lose units

Me think you don’t know where is blink button, or force field button, or storm button(oh know you probably had all your high templars in one group on the all army hotkey in front of the army and they are all useless now…but hey at least your army didn’t get EMP’d), or disrupter ball(oh know you still looking for hotkey), or colossus(probably your best bet because that is just f2 a-move stutter step)…but hey playing victim on forum while having easy time is easier!

Ht can be not in front but 50 procent times if emp hits you lose storms cause radius of cast anyway army get emped too you say go split you be fine so how it looks every fight perfect pre split >? Ah yes now protoss units are slow by individual lets focus fire that disruptors can be escaped same pressing stim sb can work if you engage while protoss stay home

1 Like

Lol we all press a move cause it just command to attack

Haha theres your problem!

Nope not even a problem this is how things go for any race

1 Like

No it is not. But I do think you give me insight into the protoss way of thinking.

Nah we all a move as order if you want fight against

No that is just Protoss. But I am glad we finally got to the root of the problem.

Well you wrong cause it simple things

Bro, you have STORM which causes infinite damage as long you have the energy and Feedback against the Ghosts, it’s not like you don’t have any option.

We had it in brood was, was spider mines and that was 100% balanced. This is why Protoss needs massive nerfs or ghost emp has to start doing damage to health.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

You bet your clown brain I am comparing yamato cannon to disruptors. In fact, yamato is at least 3x better than disruptors. I can’t believe I have spent so much time responding to you. Every time you manage to say something so nonsensical that I just get speechless the first time I read whatever garbage comes out of your keyboard. I can’t even be bothered to think of creative ways to roast you at this point because your insanity is so out of hand that even Lowko has to request Blizz to take down your fake account and you STILL are allowed to be on the forums EVEN AFTER harassing a streamer. You need to be permanently banned for all the terrible things you’ve said about many people from pros to people on here.

Let me ask you. Can you dodge yamato cannon? Do disruptor shots hit air? Do battlecruisers become useless after using their spell? Can you see exactly which units are being targeted by yamato cannon? For ONCE in your life, can you PLEASE think?

3 Likes

You’re beyond delusional. I’ve never harassed lowko or had any communication with him ever. You cant even provide numbers for your explanations you just go on and say “omg like youre so wrong”. A dumb blonde high school girl could provide a more compelling argument than you could.

Yamato Cannon has been in Starcraft going back to brood war, disruptors were a Patch unit that can swing the outcome of a game in a single instant. Battle Cruisers are a complete investment and if you let Terran get that many to wipe you out then you deserve to lose. You can pump out a disruptor by the 4-5 minute mark I believe and give it a warp prism to haul its broken carcass around the map.

You have no idea how biased you are and how garbage your opinion is. I havent seen BC’s once in the GSL besides TvT matchups but according to you theyre the most OP unit in the world.

Yes, the only extra to Disruptor is AOE (yes it is a big deal), but the clown forgets that Nova is all and everything to Disruptors, whereas Yamoto is just an important extra benefit to BC. After firing BC is not useless for the duration of the CD like Disruptor.
BC fights and jumps and is the most hard unit (in PvT) to deal if massed.
Don’t feed the troll, he is too triggered by the medium-rare roasting from Lowko and can’t think straight.

1 Like

I pretty much just limit myself to 1 response per post or less for him. If there’s any fact that’s 100% around here, it’s that engaging in conversation with him is a guaranteed loss. As the saying goes, “it’s hard to argue with someone smart, but it’s impossible to argue with someone stupid.” And also, “don’t stoop down to their level.”

1 Like

No need, but Raven and Liberator needed to be buffed so that terran could have a fight with skytoss. Please let Raven can generate 4 flying SVC to repair the mech team and increase Liberator armor by 2.

They nerfed the liberator in the past because it was TOO EFFECTIVE against air units. They aren’t meant to counter air. It’s like vikings - vikings are meant to fight air, but they have the option to fight ground. Liberators are meant to fight ground, but they have the option to fight air.

Regarding ravens, are you aware you can take out 2 carriers out of a fight? Just let that 1 fact of many settle in for a moment…

1 Like

that is true, it is very hard to debate with pure facts and knowledge and statistics when they all go against your view point