Bug of Tactical Jump of new Balance Test mod

If a Battlecruiser uses Shift to queue several commands which includes Tactical Jump, it is immune to Abduct or Interference Matrix as if it was using TJ in that time, even the current order is moving across the whole map.
I learned this bug from another people on General Discussion, and I thought he may report this bug himself, but it seems he did not do so.

Also, Mothership’s Time Warp still does not decrease beam-type weapon’s attack speed, including Void Ray, Oracle, Sentry and enemy Mothership. They attack at exactly same speed inside the Time warp bubble though they display attack speed debuff. I reported this bug before and it is not fixed yet.

Another bug of TJ founded: If a BC has Tactical Jump available but a Viper uses Abduct or a Raven uses Interference against the BC before it uses the TJ, the TJ will start a 86 seconds cooldown as it just used it but 15 seconds longer than regular use of TJ of 71 seconds.

2 Likes

Good finds. I’ll look for some more.

Additional problems with Tactical Jump:

• Abduct sets its cooldown via a modifyUnitEffect within Abduct’s effect tree (YoinkSet)
  • ~Abduct can still cancel the Jump (as seen in HomeStoryCup XX)~ Update: I guess it works. I remember it wrong. The CD might have been the only problem.
1 Like

I just tested it myself. If a BC has Tactical Jump available but a Viper uses Abduct or a Raven uses Interference against the BC before it uses the TJ, the TJ will start a 86 seconds cooldown as it just used it. Regular use of TJ has correct 71 seconds cooldown.