[BoKuRyu] Disconnects

2022 and that issue is still happening… its really annoying. I get random dc from everything that MP. Endless reconnect with never actually succeeding. Ran constant pings and there was 0 drops. Checked the adv diag from my router and didnt see anything there as well. Completely on server side…

Howdy BoKuRyu,

I moved your post to a new thread because the other one was very old. To clarify, disconnects can happen for a variety of reasons so you may see old forum posts about these types of problems. However, because disconnects can be caused by so many different problems, we need to go through some steps to pinpoint what is happening in your specific situation.

Would you be able to provide a WinMTR test so we can gather more details?

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Unzip the file to your desktop
  3. Run the WinMTR as Admin
  4. Type your server IP in “host”.
  5. Click “Start” and open the game. Let the MTR test run for at least 10 minutes to capture this issue occurring.
  6. Click “Copy text to clipboard”
  7. Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
    ~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~

Note: If it’s not letting you post, you can upload the MTR contents through Pastebin and post the link then highlight the link and press the ˂/˃ button.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.