Blizzard needs full transparency for the balance council

I get why we dont know who is on the balance council for the simple fact that they would get harrassed a bunch, but at the same time its rediculous hiding who is on it. If they would go out and make it known who is, we would atleast be able to see if its biased or not, and make it more fair with balanceing. If there that afraid of harrassment for being on the balance council then they have no business being on it in the first place. open transparency would go along way.

1 Like

It sounds like youre specifically asking for the ability to go and harass the balance council.

5 Likes

how so bud. seriously how did you come up with that. cause thats not my intention what so ever. haveing transparency with the balance council will show if its biased or not and will keep things more fair. The balance council right now is already getting flack for there decisions, and thats with out being named, and if thats what there worried about with hiding the identities on it, then they shouldnt be on it in the first place, cause no matter what they do there will be those that harrass them, weather or not there identies are known. Its comes with the territory in that line of work and if they cant accept that fact they shouldnt be on it. But with the identies known of whose on it, the rest of us people in this world who are not trolls will atleast be able to know who and why decisions are being made and it would make the balanceing more fair and just, that way we dont end up getting one race buffed over the others.

Sounds like you are on a crusade for ‘GIEF ME MY GOLD LEAGUE BALANCE JOB’ game should be based on my poor ability, 60 APM protoss skillz to play games, I want easier time vs terran and zerg

1 Like

lol, i dont play toss buddy, but nice try there acting like you know me

I think councils should made up retired pros not one that has interested in winning tournaments.

That why sees these dumb nerfs and buffs which majority plays Terran and could be even Zerg and Protoss.

Sierra is one and like sure nerf me I still beat u. Not realizing we don’t play his level and makes super hard.

Probably for the first time i have to agree with OP that balance team should be revealed and their identity should be public.

This way we would indeed know if they are biased or super incompetent. Zerg dominating every single year in premier tournaments since 2017 is something that should not be neglected and SC2 community should investigate the problem if it’s bias or balance is done by people who have no clue what they’re doing.

dude stryker please use a translator. what ever you just said makes zero sense at all cause of your broken english.

as for abs, thank you, at least some one understands the post

We understand it fine. You just want someone to yell at when they make a balance decision you don’t like.

1 Like

quit trolling bud, so far your looking like a fool

So when you say you want to “make” the council “be more fair” you actually meant… what, exactly?

1 Like

i never said i wanted to make the council do anything, where did you see that. maybe you should learn to read.

Oh hey look, that thing you said you didnt say. I love the quote function.

2 Likes

if your gonna quote me use the whole quote and not make stuff up

heres the full thing, please learn to read.

You are really, really not helping your case here.

1 Like

again how bud, tell me how haveing the balance council known wouldnt keep it from being biased and stop any and all one sided buffs

Well for starters, the only reason it would change their behavior is if people started harassing them and they were reacting to that harassment instead of balancing it based off of their analysis of the game.

But also, how about you explain how knowing their identities WOULD stop it from being biased.

2 Likes

speculation but a council would proly include some of the GSL players actively playing now , Rotti, Pig and some ladder tops on eu and na. It doesn’t change things much if known

you dont need to harrass the balance council to keep it from being biased. If we know who is on the council then we can see what race they play for one, and if there making balance suggestion solely to help there race, this way we dont get completely onesided buffs. let alone if there doing it to further there carear as a pro rather than balancing it for the player base itself. The whole idea is not complicated dude, simple transparency would go along way. And if your so worried about the harrassment aspect, how about the people that are not on the balance council that people speculate are, im sure there getting harrassed already. But again if your on the balance council in the first place then you should be ready for harrassment regardless cause no matter what you do your gonna make fools mad, it just comes with the territory. And by no means do i condone the harrassment of anyone at all.

but you seem to since you seem to be the one to keep harrassing me about my post.