Blamm0 disconnecting

This happens to me a lot. It’s very frustrating, trying to level up on coop but nearly impossible. This has happened nearly every game I’ve played today (4 or 5).

Edit: internet connection is fine the whole time. It’s just SCII.

Edit: literally just happened again 2 minutes into a game

Hey there,

Went ahead and moved your post to your own thread so we don’t get mixed up with someone else’s issue. If the disconnections return can you grab a 10 minute WinMTR and post it here?

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder and select “Extract All”, to extract the files to a new folder.
  3. Open the new WinMTR-v092 folder that was created, then open the WinMTR_x32 folder.
  4. Right-click on the WinMTR application and select “Run as administrator”.
  5. Launch the game and join a match. Once you’re loaded into the match press Ctrl+Alt+F to bring up the performance stats in the upper-left corner and note the server you are connected to.
  6. Quickly Alt+Tab out of the game and type the server IP address in the “Host” field.
    Central/Eastern - 24.105.62.129
    West - 24.105.30.129
  7. Click “Start” to begin the test then Alt+Tab back into the game. Allow the test to run for the full duration of the match, then click on “Stop” when you’re done playing.
  8. Click on “Export TEXT” to save the results as a text document, then post the results.

Am I able to PM this to you, so I don’t post it publicly

We don’t have a way to do that on the forums, but you are welcome to open a ticket to send it to Customer Support directly and continue working through there.

I think I didn’t open a ticket for this, but I believe it stopped happening after the next patch. It is not happening anymore.

Glad to hear that! Thanks for the update. :slight_smile: