3. Benevolence 2 - 0 ObrackObama
  4. Benevolence 2 - 0 Sorrow
  5. Benevolence 1 - 2 Typhoon
  6. Benevolence 3 - 0 ShiaLaBeouf
  7. Benevolence 1 - 2 Thrasher
  8. Benevolence 2 - 0 Mr.Rager
  9. Benevolence 2 - 0 DukeNukem

Benevolence#1910

Since most of you low skilled Terran boys like to claim how “good” your micro and macro are. Also that you have to play “10x harder” than your opponents

Now’s your chance to see if you are actually as good as you think you are or just another kid who is all talk and can’t walk the walk

I accept any challenge BO3 or BO5 and will post the replays and let the SC2 community to decide “is it OP or just a L2P git gud” issue

Don’t be scared low skilled terrans boys, come on out.

I’ll give myself handicap and won’t go storm, col, and disruptors

But we all know they will avoid this like a plague and keep making whining topics

Sincerely
Leader of the SC2 community

28 Likes

Let me guess the invisible man is your favorite unit and your second pylon is never in your main base

3 Likes

LUL, and how we honest and hard-working Terrans do know that you are not …Parting.
In the past Parting has roasted our precious as…es with satire.
You are Benevolent for Protoss but Malevolent for us poor poor Terrans.

3 Likes

Yea, yesterday i lost 7 games in a row by the invisible protiss snipp…

1 Like

Alright I even give you low skilled terrans more advantages.

I won’t go col, disruptors, and storm. That way kids can’t whine about aoe

Still no takers?

7 Likes

I’m down for a Bo3, if only they would add that to the automated tournaments…

Tura #1188

1 Like

Give me a sec I’ll add you
Request sent

1 Like

How is that more advantages those are the units toss has to be good to use all thats left is sky toss and invisible buddy a move.

Kid stop crying and leave my thread if you are too scared. This thread is for the big boys not for little cry babies like you

11 Likes

So you what will be your excuse if you lose? So if i play, and i win you say: you offrace, or that you didn’t play a month. Or that Terran is OP. But if you get lucky and i lose you will try to bm. Seems like win win for you…

I never make excuses or whine.

All you do is cry/whine get banned make a new alt repeat. Kid sit down cause we all know you ain’t up for the challenge. Stay in gold where you belong boy

8 Likes

Hahaha you never whine ? Sick joke. You literally whine whole day on forums… You want to do this, because if you get lucky and win than you can BM. I will play you if you say openly, that you whine about whining and you are whiner! And if i win you will stop whine about Terran. If i lose i will stop bm. But if you break your promise so i am…

Keep crying and dodge more kid

In other news: Tura and I will be playing a BO3, later today, will post replay once we confirm a time

7 Likes

Blizzard disagrees. Enjoy your Zerg nerfs.

It’s kind of hilarious that none of the whinest TCF try to challenge/reply to this post

TCF member list:

ShiaLaBeouf, CheeseTown, IIIIIIIII, Thyphoon, and PeekaChi

#ProtossLivesMatter #PLM

7 Likes

Cause they will be exposed for being a low skilled terran kid that we all know

They too busy crying in other threads but avoid this one like a plague lololol

We got them boys!

10 Likes

How late today can you play? Trying to get a smaller caster to cast the games.

I will cast the game together with my friend LeBouf. Maybe we should select a Zerg Caster also? Ace or Stretch are OK.

1 Like

Maybe within the next 4 hours? After that got some errands have to take care of

If not we can try again tomorrow

In that case shall we just aim for 12:30pm MST? So in 40 min or so?