Battle.net not displaying

I have been trying to install battle.net and warzone, and just after the install, battle.net pops up and asks me to login (which I do), then the dialogue just disappears. Looking in task manager, the task is still active, and the battle.net icon is still in the toolbar. If I happen to hover in the correct spot, the tooltips for buttons etc still show up but the graphic fails to show

DXDiag: gofile.i~o/d/6U4hca (without the ~ so I can share the file)

It looks like the DxDiag wasn’t created correctly. It should be in a text file not an XML. It’s also missing a lot of information, so please create a new one.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    4)Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  4. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “preformated text” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, we recommend Pastebin.

In the mean time, try updating the graphics drivers. You can also right click on the Blizzard app and select the properties to view the app settings. Locate the section titled “Target” within the Shortcut settings tab. In the target section you will see the location of the application files which should end like this \Battle.net Launcher.exe"

Once located please add " --disable-gpu" after the quote mark so that the end of the target looks like this \Battle.net Launcher.exe" --disable-gpu