Balance Proposal Patch (Terran need some love)

How to fix Zerg :

• Zerg have 3 unit with no armor tag : Unit with no armor tag are the most op unit in this game. It’s why Banelings, Queen and Ravager are OP.

Banelings shouldn’t be nerf for the moment i think.
But Ravager need to be nerf for sure.
So how nerf Ravager : Reduce Corrosive Bile damage from 60 to 55. So you need 4 corrosive bile instead of 3 to kill a tank.

Queen are OP, we know that since 10 years.
Queen are now armored

Nerf the heal ability instead.

How to fix Protoss :
I really dont know how to fix this OP race.
Maybe nerf Dark Templar (delete blink, its op)

Nerf Carrier too

How to fix Terran :

Terran is a garbage race. Terran need really a up

So how up Terran : Tank now siege and unsiege faster
Cyclone : Terran have a garbage early game since the cyclone nerf : Revert cyclone like he was before with fast auto attack and give him +1 armor.

4 Likes

Yeah the race getting 8 people into the round of 16 of Korean tournaments totally needs buffs.

16 Likes

Terran buffs back on the menu, boys!

2 Likes

Blizz has given up developing the game. Johnny the balance intern got reassigned. Enjoy the forever meta.

Armored Queen and Zerg can insta leave ZvP (Voidray opening is now OP, Immortal push is insta gg and 4 Gate BStalker will be a standard. Banes dies to almost every splash, and even if not and they do theyr job… they are dead. Ravagers are balanced with theyr cost/supply/low dps. ZvT Marauder push, Tanks will be insane op against Queens. And faster Tank resiege will be very similar to Tankivac

1 Like

Aww did a Zerg beat you this time?

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yea, Zergs and un Invisible Protoss snip…

1 Like

Lul tansfuse but not like now queen march across map and beat any sky without prepare

I still like the idea of making ravens repair like a SCV. Probably an interesting small buff to mech and BCs.

been ther, done that, back in the heydays of extremeturtle mech into MASS ravens and it was cancer, just like the old SH which was which basicly locked down terran and zerg for the most part of zvt since terran was forced to up the static-D sections of thier base while zerg needed some new ways to brake that stuff so it was a stalemate in the end and blaming the other side to play that style …

ayway there was a brief period where the point defense drone repurposed to repiar mechunits but most terrans didn’t used that feature because the repair took to long

Now, giving a tag to Queen is too big a nerff, it will be too vulnerable to Immortal/Void/Stalkers that have bonus vs. armor.
A better way to redesign Queen is to give back the +1 Range and HP to be nerfed to 145. Queens still have transfuse vs. everything else but they would be one-shoted by Novas.
Jur imagine that those are cheaper units than…Stalkers and cover a huge range of tasks.
Only thing that Queens can’t do is…fly.

No queen need nerf to put he s role stay on base and no more march on straight on base

Stop pretending you are terran with this avatar,

I mean, if you watched Rogue vs Maru and you think Terran is perfectly fine…all rogue had to do was mass roaches. Literally that’s it man. Its crazy what is required for Terran to win. It really is the hardest race by far.

1 Like

Wanting terran buffs makes me a fake terran?

Well, having a raven repair like a SCV is completely different actually; you need resources to repair and a lot of clicks.

On the other hand, point defense drone was taken out, basically because it’s a boring design; how the heck do you repair mech through “healing beams” anyways.

the same way you “repair” hellbats with medivacs …

yeah SC2 is a game so in order to keep some resemlance of balance certein stuff is altered and can’t possibly resemble any form of reality

The campaign had a science vessel that cured mech units I think. i still don’t know why they din’t add some campaign units to the ladder mode or making ladder the same way as campaign, you choose one unit and must discard another and that unit election would be shown on the load screen so every player would know what units the enemy would make.Would be harder for balancing, but the gamplay would have been way better and dinamic.

1 Like

:joy: And imagine terran discard coloss in end for win needs 3 type aoe damage

Easiest queen nerf while keeping her intended role in the game: Movement speed and attack damage reduced to 0 while not on creep ; larvae inject cost now 30 energy but queen also spawn with 30 energy. ( just so that a single queen cant permainject a hatch)

1 Like