Balance Proposal Patch (Terran need some love)

Sure, but repair beam is not even consistent within the game.

Probably because a lot of ability overlaps. But at this point, might as give reapers irradiate as a mid/late game update.

No, i think Diogenes meant to have a say in your race configuration, not a veto in the opponent race.

In coop Karax has Carriers with Repair-Drones that are able to heal Robotic and Air units.

Maru actually adapted and dealt with it well in the game he won, it was clear that the strat took him by surprise and it took him a coupl of games to deal with it appropiately. He had an advantage in game three and should have won easily, but he split up his tanks from his bio, and was completely out of postition. While the Zerg had one ball of army that destroyed half of Maru’s army, and then went on to win the game, Maru messed up royally there.

Queen fighting power cannot be nerfed as long as hellbat timings, and early VRs are a thing, also don’t forget it is Zerg’s one and only AA until hydras.

On the other hand a lot of people complaining about queen march in ZvP. Queens SHOULD be able to reliably punish a Protoss that goes double sg VRs into carriers, this is healthy for the game because rushing carriers is not.

I will not even deal with the 30 energy inject, because it is so ridiculous it does not deserve answer. Ok fine I will anyways, so do you think it is fair, to need 600 resources and 4 supply, to have a hatch run at full capacity? not to mention the added cyclical attention that would demand for macro, which is already the highest in zerg than in any other race?

As a zerg player i would much rather have hatchery tech Hydras to deal with all the early BS from P and T, but alas we cannot.

It’s so “crazy” that players need to actually scout an all-in and actually prepare for it to be able to defend it… that’s not a “crazy requirement”, it’s literally RTS 101…

Look, I won’t even go into the major game changing mistakes Maru made this match… I’m just going to say I am extremely disappointed that a Code S finalist doesn’t even manage to scout for a decade old build. You would imagine dying to it once would have made him maybe scout a little more diligently, right? Apparently not!

1 Like

So Maru lost because he doesn’t know RTS 101. Thanks for your incredible insight Velitey.

1 Like

He literally let slow banelings destroy an entire mineral line. If you think maru played well I want some of whatever you’re smoking

No, his point is not that “Maru does not know”, on the contrary, he knows and ignored to act on that knowledge (which is worst).
A Bronze/Silver can use that excuse, not the…“best Player in the Galaxy - Maru”.

There’s 100 different roach builds out there each with varying responses. Compare this to Reynor vs Zest finals where they ALWAYS use a queen march while the protoss is teching to carriers. The PPP whined 100x more when Reynor did the same against Zest and now they’re asking for disruptors to 1 shot queens. (LMAO)…

It’s quite normal to ask for Disruptors to one-shot Queens (by the way, I asked for that). No 2-supply (mineral-only) unit survives Nova with the exception of…Queen.
A tag-less unit with that HP (and transfuse) is not balanced.
Nova also should one-shot Tanks and Lurkers.

Well i happy not play pvp by veto

Like pay for t3 tech cant one shot already t1 queen where the logic>? :grinning:

But you forgot the fact Reaper is a trash unit to scout. Low HP, can be ez denied. And on Blackburn you just cant scoot because you have no cliff between B1 and B2.

Terran need a real way to scout.

Lol you expect escape by reaper against any type unit i guess?

I expect to be able to scout.

1 Like

Did I not say the PPP? The rest of your post can be addressed by building more than 1 disruptor champ…

Bro, no =)) If hellbat timings and early VR’s are the problem, 0 damage queen while off creep shouldnt affect ur ability to defend your bases. Mules are useless on the other side of the map, battery overcharge doesnt work on the other side of the map so why should a queen be able to use 2 abilities and 2 types of attack on the other side of the map? Also rushing carriers is very healthy and its already slow compared to the terran’s BC rush, BC being a superior unit.

I don’t know about that but one thing is sure, rushin Carriers is also very dangerous. That’s why people first build Tempests (3-5) and THEN switch to Carriers.
Early Carriers in low number (2-3) are a big liability against a decent Zerg.
Tempests on the other hand due to burst damage are able to pick reliably Queens one by one without the downside of Interceptorless Carriers that are just a dead-weight in early-mid game.

To put it as simply as possible because apparently that’s something Terran players just can’t comprehend: Maru lost because Rogue played better than him. That’s easy to understand and easy to see by yourself if you actually watch the games.