Anyone think we will get a new commander for Blizcon?

I personally am hoping for General Davis with the Xanthos as a controllable unit. We can use the Thor as a calldown, I don’t see why we could upgrade and use that awesome mech!

1 Like

We better. One year and just Stet would mean it’s time to get out the shovels.
I’m personally hoping for Selendis, Valerian, Tosh or Arcturus.

5 Likes

Xanthos commander would be super tight, but I see that as being better represented by Warfield, given that Davis is indisposed by piloting the Balius.

Tosh is pretty much what I am expecting, with a focus on his Spectres and hopefully a lot of customization to their weapons and spells, and nuke-based gameplay.

For a non-terran pick, Selendis or Rohana would be my hopes.

1 Like

Hope so, I could use the binge for sure.

Papa needz them Starcrack :crazy_face:

The past seems to indicate so. Would like to have a Terran CO as the next so that we can then have 6 from each race.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t be too bummed… I finally leveled up all COs to Mastery, but there’s still plenty for me to go about:
–take advantage of the Warchest XP to get as close as possible to 1K (currently on lv283, so it’s more so about the destination than the journey).
–try more Random CO
–Try more Mutations
–Try specific maps with specific COs
–Try to get more of the Coop achievements.

Otherwise, I could consider playing through the HotS, LotV, and Nova campaigns (even though I already saw ahead of time the storyline on YouTube).

New commander is a reasonable expectation at the very least.

If there is one, I hope it isn’t a hero based commander; there are plenty of those already.

5 Likes

My guess is either Tosh or Warfield for the next commander. Were due for a terran commander next.

1 Like

You mean pitchfork, right?

1 Like

We got a commander at every Blizzcon since co-op started, so I’d be willing to put money on us getting another one.

Diablo 3 also used to get new stuff at every Blizzcon, but you already knew what happened last year.

SC2 Co-op also used to get a new commander at every Gamescom. But, we got nothing at Gamescom last year. To be worse, they even canceled at Gamescom this year.

I’m just saying, don’t keep your hope too high, prepare to get whatever it comes, and hope it may become better next year.

2 Likes

There are, but there’s exactly one hero based Terran commander, and terran is what everyone is expecting.

Plus, if we get Selendis and she doesn’t have a heroic mothership, that would be a crime.

They announced a whole new Diablo product. Just because you don’t like what you got doesn’t mean you aren’t getting anything.

1 Like

Lol, that is exactly what people are afraid now. We have been talking about what if we get absolutely nothing for SC2, but they announce a new mobile SC game.

1 Like

Two - Nova and Tychus.

2 Likes

Tychus doesn’t really count. He’s all heroes and no units. That’s very different from having one hero supporting an army.

Does Fenix count? He has a bunch of heroes as well.

He also has an army. And his “heroes” are just buffed versions of his army units, not unique individuals that need to be micromanaged.

Well, I will not argue with your definition of what counts and what doesn’t, but I personally count Tychus in on the Terran commanders with hero units, same as Nova.

We will probably get one yes.

Still. I am more eager for some more maps than for some more commanders.
And I am unfortunately not confident maps are coming.

3 Likes

Yes! Maps would be more important than commanders to me as well.

4 Likes

A round of revamps for Tychus, Zeratul and maybe Stetmann is long overdue as well so that could show up.