And the GSL Winner IS

Terran again. Maru now has 5 GSL wins. The highest ranking tournament in the world. Serral won NA/EU tournaments for a year and caused the entire Zerg race to be nerfed. So when are the Terran nerfs coming?

I’m thinking maybe reverting the damage/free siege buff siege tanks got. Maybe nerfing the buffs widow mines got. Maybe nerfing the buffs cyclones got. Maybe nerfing the buffs Thors got. Maybe nerfing rapid fire so you cant snipe with 15 ghosts with one button press and a wave of your mouse?

Now that I’m thinking about it, has a Terran unit outside of the Raven ever been nerfed? Seems kind of imbalanced.

2 Likes

The last 2 GSL (4 including super tournament) were not Terran’s wins, the last Maru’s GSL win was in 2020 so can you explain your logic ?

Nah never obviously. Hope it’s just trolling.

problem is we have 4 Monsters in human form: Dark, Rogue, Serral, Reynor.
All 4 have chosen the least popular (weakest? :wink: ) races: zerg.
Consequently, zerg gets nerf. the normal people who play zerg have the consequences.
Life was simply banned and the problem was solved for some time.

Maru had a free GSL after Rogue and trap were missing while Dark and Reynor underperformed. That’s the difference between no terrans in the round of 6 in season 1 and 3 in this one.

Are you really complaining about the fact that the literal best Terran in the world beat a player who is, at best, a Tier 2 Zerg player, has never made the finals until this season, struggled to consistently get past the round of 16 in only a couple years past, and has quite literally never won a single match against said Terran player? In fact, in Ragnarok’s entire history playing against Maru, he’s taken exactly 3 maps.

Thors are in the same state they were in HotS right now. Their “buffs” got reverted ages ago, at least outside of HiP.

Ah so return them to being literally useless again. Got it.

WM got one buff (a slight build time decrease) to offset the numerous nerfs it’s already received - Removed cloaking pre-armoury. DC mines burrow slower. Unit targeted is displayed. And several others.

Cyclones haven’t received any buffs other than a single bugfix that fixed their targeting range.

That would affect everyone not just Terran because of the way Rapidfire works.

I know the depths of your whining was bad, but this is just pathetic.

2 Likes

Zerg: Highest Avg. MMR, despite being less played on average
Zerg: Highest Avg. Prize wins
Zerg: Winning over HALF OF PREMIER TOURNAMENTS despite being the least played race

Hallo: CLEARLY Zerg under-powered.

Gonna throw out a CRAZY concept. Maybe you being stuck in Diamond is your fault?

1 Like

Your argumentation skill are yes burtal… bad.
Statement:

Meaning: 4 S/ god tier player, play Zerg. By the names you should already know that they win a lot.
Does that mean if Zerg nerf for the top, just because of those 4 it hits the casual Zerg too.
you drop this…:

so who wins the tournament and with it the money and influences with it?.. Serral Dark reynor Rogue.

drops again the one who needs to hear:
Terran is the toughest race. Every silver larry that plays Terran is actually GSL S tier… but Terran is so hard that’s why silver…

My “argumentation skills” are that. SKILLS. You are just crying. I’m making points and backing them up with actual facts.

Zerg players, ALL of them, over-perform, on average.

So unless you want to make the argument that all 47,000 of you are “beasts,” (which I’m sure you will), then you need to take a long hard look in the mirror as to why you are still in diamond after 12 years. It’s “you” problem.

2 Likes

Same with terrans in silver League i guess o.0

1 Like

Secure Larry…
Gm is flooded with zerg. Wait no.
Zerg is over present at tournaments. Wait no.
Especially in weekly tournaments, you can see how normal Zerg is.

just open liquipedia or GM- ladder board…

Never told anyone that Terran players didn’t need to also sharpen their skills, only that Terran players are all just randomly less skilled because some worth Zerg/Protoss poster on the forums said so.

Over 28% vs 25% Terran is 32% out of 36%.

Read the numbers and weep, crybabies.

I did, Zerg players (not just your “4 beasts”) win EVERYTHING.

If people suck after 12 years of StarCraft they simply suck. They belong to their League…in this Case its silver League.

1 Like

atm the only one crying is you. also fact is that you are the only one attacking others personally (emotionally).
maybe you should take a break and breathe…

Yeah, and if they were Zerg or Protoss, maybe they’d be Gold 3. Saying I think they’d be GM is just a strawman which you keep posting because my facts hurt your feelings.

You are straight up denying the facts. Terran is harder by every conceivable metric. If I’m “attacking you” by stating facts, maybe you should toughen up some? :man_shrugging: :

This entire post is a Zerg player crying and you agreeing by posting this nonsense:

Point is, the only reason you aren’t doing well is you. EVERYONE ELSE WHO PLAYS YOUR RACE IS DOING BETTER THAN AVERAGE.

2 Likes

actually it is quite ‘balanced’ in 2022
GSL seaon 1 : Rogue (Z)
seaon 2: Hero (P)
seaon 3: Maru (T)

super tournament 1: Zest (P)
super tournament 2: n/a

in 2021
GSL s1 :Rogue (Z)
s2: Dark (Z)
s3: Cure (T)

Super tournament 1: Trap (P)
ST 2: Trap (P)

in 2020

GSL s1: TY (T)
GSL s2: Rogue (Z)
GSL s3: TY (T)

ST 1: Maru (T)
ST 2: Trap (P)

if you are a protoss player and you complain because of protoss not doing well in gsl, i understand your feeling
however, i dont know why our op complains
zerg has been doing quite well in recent years

1 Like

It’s still B.S., because they’re then just cherry picking one single tournament. Terran is the only race winning 20-25% of tournaments for 5 years running.

1 Like

fact is that you can’t write neurtal. you will pretend to everyone that they would cry and have no idea that does not reinforce “your facts”.

as i said:
starting statement: 4 good Zerg players
against statement: most wins / money earned

You see the logic, don’t you? the “against statement” is not a against statement, because it only says that these 4 players win a lot and because they win they get the money…

If i remember correctly you Said Something about a flat 20%mmr increase :slight_smile:

My statement, is that Zerg over-performs, at every stage of skill, by every metric, it contradicts the idea that “4 beastly Zerg players” are somehow making life difficult for everyone else, unfairly.

And walked said statement back when you made the point that 20% more games =/= 20% more MMR. I said “fair enough,” There’s still 20% more games required for the SAME MMR. That’s a fact, the only common denominator is the race they chose.

1 Like

Idk man. Its still Not a fact that terrans have to Play 20% more Games for the Same mmr.

1 Like