An error occurred while starting StarCraft II. Try again. (Error 2: -1073741819)

When trying to run the game, the following error message appears: “An error occurred while starting StarCraft II. Try again. (Error 2: -1073741819)” I have already noticed and reinstalled the game, without success. I have screenshots of the error screen. Awaiting return. Thanks!

Ao tentar executar o jogo, aprece a seguinte mensagem de erro: “Ocorreu um erro ao iniciar o StarCraft II. Tente novamente. (Error 2:-1073741819)” Já reparei e reinstalei o jogo , sem sucesso. Tenho printscreen da tela de erro. Aguardo retorno. Obrigado!

Hello JSchulz,

We’ve seen this Error 2:-1073741819 caused by Razer Synapse in the past.

In case you don’t have Razer Synapse or that doesn’t help, try temporarily disabling any anti-virus or security software and then test launching the game again.

Sometimes right-clicking the Battle.net app and running as administrator will help with permission issues as well.

1 Like

You helped a lot. It was my bank security software that was blocking the game. Then I disabled him and the game worked normally. Thank you!! :grin: :grin: :grin: