All of these infestor posts

i think they might be one alt making the same post over and over again to appeal to blizzard, but im not sure.

i have no clue what they are whining about though, i’m terran and almost never play vs infestors and when i do i almost always win. But maybe they are op against prottoss? well, infestors are lategame units so if zerg has a late game advantage vs prottoss, why do they not care that prottoss has a late game advantage vs terran? all races have different strengths at different stages of the game.

2 Likes

When you whine enough on the forums with sufficiently many proxies and alts you get a balance patch you want. It’s that simple. Just ask the Neosteel enthusiasts.

3 Likes

most of the people complaining aren’t even talking about games they play, they’re talking about pro games, and it upsets them that their favorite players can’t beat infestors… it’s truely some of the most pathetic whining in the world, it’s not even their problem.

5 Likes

It’s like race A has one thing letting it play late game against late-game composition of race B. So it gets to be used every other game when player A is able to survive to lategame.
So it comes that since it is the only option race A can win with and thus is used in every lategame win - people start crying it is OP.

3 Likes

so sort of like storm, but no one is crying about that…

don’t even start with that. The ghost is already getting buffed and if you’re zerg why not play like serral? Neural a HT and feedback the rest of em. (im joking storm can be tough for zerg without proper splits)

Ohh in diamond you dont face infestors and even if you so people cant control them? Who would have thought, pretty much anything is beatable in diamond with pure marines lmao
I did make a thread about infestors because i do have to face them at 5k+, and they are disgusting
Also according to you a balanced but shty designed game is good, gratz
Also protoss lategame is just as managable if not better than infestors

no? i dont use marines i build tanks, and i understand the highest level strats aren’t in play in dia 1 but its relatively close at least compared to lower leagues. plus please explain to me in what way infestors can pose any threat to me if i just build tanks, and dont say they can use burrow because you can literally see them moving underground.

also may i ask what race you play?
edit: i use marines i just dont use them to kill infestors that’s what i meant.

also dude lol it says on your profile your also dia so idk what your talking about.

Bruhh… IDK what to say here. When’s the last time you were in diamond? I play zerg fairly often and I make infestors ALMOST every time regardless of match up. Fungals are just so good.

Dude literally said he doesnt face infestors

Broodlords want to say hi to your tanks, its not your fault, people dont know how to play lategame until master1

So in other words you’re asking Blizzard to help you find a solution to your ladder problems without you having to improve your play?

1 Like

Shows my na profile i dont even have this portrait btw dont u think its weird im a former diamond league with just 80 games? Used this acc in 2014 for offrace

Oh man dont worry about me improving, but if you have to be 3 times better than your opponents or just prays he walks into your Nuke then there is an issue :slight_smile:

dude i face brood lords literally every tvz. i dont see why putting infestors in will make it any better, if i were zerg i would rather just have more lingbane with my bls.

Then your understanding of the matchup is terrible, if we are talking lategame, why wouldnt zergs choose the more expensive but both more supply and cost effective units?? Also they need infestor to fungal ghost so they cant snipe broodlords, something you probably never have to do in diamond juging by your comments, also fungal plus parasitic bomb and your vikings gone and you cant deal with broodlords
More ling bane lmao, guess you just play midgame vs midgame comps even at 40 mins and be surprised how actual high level meta is

I can relate. Serral looks unbeatable. Though, in all of his late game victories, it’s hard to say that it is because of the infester. Successful Z don’t mass infestors as much as they use them in conjunction with other late game units with really good control to take fights. I think Z build infestors for fungal so that they can catch valuable units, and it’s one of Z few AoE abilities. Infestors are also useful against high supply units (Protoss late game uses a lot of these) and stationary units (Terran late game use a lot of these).

I think the upcoming change will be enough. Most games I’ve watched where Z use infesters and win, the win usually isn’t because infesters. It’s because ling counterattacks!!

1 Like

Look how much these children complained about infestor/brood in the Time vs soO series where Time WON 3-0.

They are constantly whining because they know blizzard is pathetic enough to listen to them. There is no other logic behind their actions.

3 Likes

i try not to respond to them at least in a way that adds upto a discussion because there’s no point… they’re brainless.

They just repeat the same crap over and over thinking if they highlight certain points the fifth time maybe you’ll understand their side of it. when their side is just them being really stupid.