All of these infestor posts

VERY OP against Protoss, pretty OP against Terran, but I’m pretty sure the upcoming nerf is enough to fix that. Thing is, Infestor control is actually pretty damn difficult, and Zerg players get very little practice having to micro a unit that hard to control.

No. It’s just people sick of playing against it. Same as Nydus and BC teleport.

I wasnt onboard with it before, but I am quite on board with putting TJ behind an upgrade. The BC opener was a cool opener for awhile but now even though it isnt broken, it is starting to become the new 2-1-1 where if you dont open this, you are just making life harder for yourself. Nydus and GGlord/Winfestor should be added to the chopping block as well.

I still think this entire allin meta is created because Terrans feel hopeless lategame vs Protoss which the EMP upgrade isnt really going to fix, and because Protoss cant fight lategame Zerg. I’ll also add that every single person in the SC2 community called the allin meta when robo got cheaper, charge got cheaper and blink (thankfully was reverted).

1 Like

Hope Blizzard read this. I could not said it better myself.

Don’t worry, these forums have zero impact on balance changes. Blizzard looks at data and pro-level opinions for the most part. The whiny terrans are just whining to make their struggle seem great in order to inflate their accomplishments and down-play their failures and because they genuinely enjoy crying more than they do playing. This video features a professor of psychology describing the phenomena quite well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73pqQ9Gzt4

Here is his premise, and you can tell it applies perfectly to the whiners on these forums:

In my three decades as a professor and clinical psychologist, I have learned that there are two fundamental attitudes toward life and its sorrows. Those with the first attitude blame the world. Those with the second ask what they could do differently.

Ex: These terrans spared no thought on what TIME could have done better, they just flew to the forums at light-speed to cry about the infestor despite the fact that the terran won a tremendous victory over a far superior opponent. They don’t want to have a dialogue with themselves with what they are doing wrong in their own games since it would be synonymous with admitting that all their problems are their own fault and that there isn’t some grand obstacle blocking their way except it be their own stupidity.