After almost 8000 games as terran... I finally made it

Because it is. EU>NA

Heromarine went out of his way to compliment astrea after getting stomped. You read that correctly, heromarine complementing a protoss.

1 Like

In a game where tenths of a second decide the outcomes of games, this Protoss player thinks he has enough time for IQ to even be relevant. You don’t have time to think in SC2, you can only react. Studies on SC2 show a NEGATIVE correlation between IQ and SC2 performance because as players become better at SC2 their brain becomes less able to regulate impulsive thoughts which interrupt the high-order thought processes needed for intelligent decision making e.g. IQ. Translation, the brain bypasses higher-order thought processes (which are by definition slower) to short-circuit the reflexes from visual inputs in your eyes to movement outputs in your mouse. APM=skill.

Only at the peak of each ladder. Rank 1 GM EU > Rank 1 NA etc. But EU players act as if their diamond, 5k players etc. are all already proven to be better. Moreover EU players were convinced Clem was the 2nd coming of Jesus and frequently only focus on tournaments or individual games they beat KR players in. I mean, if I were as disingenuous as Harstem I would only ever talk about ASUS ROG where both Maru and Rogue dumpstered both Clem and Serral in the group stages then the bracket stage.

^ face it you are a jelly NAer that isnt happy that his region isnt the best. It is OK to just accept it and move on, there are games where NA do better, War3, sc2 are really not these games. I think I remember you are one annoying terran with the golden terran logo avatar, I think Ive already argued over the same with you…

So you say that they are best at top level (or better than NA) but then come to say ‘they have a complex of being the best’ it is a fact, But go on be an unsportsmen NA loser

1 Like

The initial thought when you watch HM is that he is rude and biased, but if you follow him, he is not.He is totally aware of his own weaknesses and enemies strenghts,he said that he finds the game balanced at the top so it is not really a whinner (he is, but it is more of stress relieving).

When you are an Eurochad you know you are a better player and that applies to all the server,even americans who play on Eu gets a confidence boost because they taste a bit of the good stuff that is the euro zone.

Because the dude is legit good, do you realize that since Thorzain won a premier tournament, no other foreigner terran won one in many years?, and not only htat, he is able to keep up with top players without reliying on gimmicks, and now, say how many T foreigners from NA did the same…no one, only Special showed a bit, just a bit of good performance and way way far less results than Clem.Clem is one player who is always considered as a top contender, Special is the player who is always expected to lose, and we will leave Khelazur away from this discussion because he still has to show any decent result outside south america region.

1 Like

So it makes you more addicted to it, also ?

I’ve talked to a lot of Americans being the freak that spends way too much time online that I am and I’ve developed a genuine hatred for Americans. I’m Australian, I’m sure you’ll remember who I am now. I’m a massive Korean fanboy if you really want to know my biases.

Europe has never and will never have a good non zerg player. Your playstyle only lends itself to defense into droning, you have no other redeeming qualities as players.

He’s good for a non Korean Terran. Hold him to higher standards and watch as Bunny claps him in TvT.

makes thread, but no, not looking attention. ROFL. get over yourself.

I am always astounded by the exceptional levels of logical consistency that these forums have.