Account data error

My co op commander all reset to level 5 and could not start the match as normal include campaign, co-op, versus, and custom games.

1 Like

Same problem here all reset to 5 and no game will start.

1 Like

Yep, many folks having issues like this. Hopefully blizzard fixes it soon…

I thought it is only me, looks like lots of us get this…

Hey all,

It looks like most users in this report are using the same internet service provider. Could we get a winMTR test? This will help us investigate the root cause of the issue. Please run it for a minimum of 5 minutes while the problem is happening.

Once you have the winMTR test please post it on pastebin and provide us with the code from the URL. For example if the URL is pastebin.com/abc123 we would just want the abc123 bit there. This being due to links not being allowed on the forums.

We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

What I find interesting is I can switch to Europe or Asia and everything works. Otherwise When I go to play any of the games it tells me I need to purchase it again. Please help

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Co-Op Commanders Set to LV.5

the pastebin code is : idN5YkRr

Thanks for following up with us! Before we get to the tech bit, I wanted to mention we are tracking an issue where some users are placed back at level 5 for their Coop Commanders. We are tracking that on this thread.

As for the winMTR I went ahead and checked over it and noticed this:

| 192.168.43.1 - 1 | 356 | 355 | 2 | 22 | 212 | 2 |

Basically the connection between the computer and router/modem is average 22ms which is extremely high, and it’s also loosing data by 1%. The total average for the entire trip is ~80 which means 1/4 of the connection time is happening between the computer and the router.

Using a wired connection will resolve this in most cases and will provide a much more stable gaming experience for Starcraft II!!

Again though, the level 5 commanders issue is separate from the above tech stuff and is being tracked here.

If there’s anything else you might need just let us know! Thanks for playing and enjoy the games!

Pastebin URL: X46Uw43w