About balance patch

I would recommend

Zerg to have auto larva inject upgrade on spawning pool so that we can see more 3rax reapers caused by late ling speed and in amateur level solve queen management problem doing inject and creep spreading in same time (too much macro difficulty) and nerf infestor burrow movement by not allowing to move in burrow or at least using energy while burrow like ghost as we rarely see burrowed infestor play beside serral and nerf roaches by 100/25 as we see roaches in every matchup and early game 1/1 roaches are too good in zvt

Terran to have librators to come out of tech rep starport and have mines 100/25 cost nerf as it is too good for ling bane and zealots

Protoss have to be like storm damage buff so that we can solve pvt balance problems in high level play and not giving templars attack abilities for protoss op issues in low amateur level

What do you guys think about this patch?

This just sounds like a troll.

What makes you think so?

Firstly this alone raises significant flags - we’ve already tried this back in LotV beta and it was disastrous.

Why?

So make roaches cost 175/50? Again, why? There’s no logical reason for this. We don’t see them that frequently in TvZ, and even if we did there’s still plenty of solutions to it.

For what reason?

It’s not. The only thing it’s arguably to good for is workers, and there are better ways to nerf it against workers specifically.

I have no idea what you’re saying here - I think you want to make storm do more damage? I realise that English is your 2nd language, but this was hard to read. And Frankly speaking, Lategame Protoss hasn’t really been an issue so much as getting to late game.

2 Likes

I was trying to say roaches and mines cost 100/25 not 100/25 more

Protoss having storm damage buff so that we can solve pvt balance problems in high level play and not giving templars attack abilities for protoss op issues in low amateur level

Is that more readable?

As playing all 3 races i nerfed what i thought OP that is why i nerfed roaches, libs, mines
And i think HT storm are more like mid game feature in pvt

About infestor don’t u think they’re OP?
A one good fungal and banes just evaporate ghosts that is why i am saying infestor to use energy in burrow like we see in ghost Stealth mode

I haven’t seen beta of lotv
can u be so kind to tell me how auto larva inject ruined the balance i thought upgrade on spawning pool is not that bad

By having auto-inject in the game, you suddenly no longer need to have basic macro skills. While this in itself isn’t terrible it’s much worse when you consider that both Terran and Protoss do need to have basic macro skills for the game to still be played. You’re removing a 3rd of the game for 1 3rd of the race. Every Zerg player above gold suddenly has GM to pro level level injects and larvae production - and subsequently unit production - while every Protoss and Terran has to learn how to do all of that manually.

No, I don’t.

Spread your units, scan, have detection, keep an eye out for moving shadows on the ground (as you do burrow-move roaches), so much else you can do. It’s not an issue and it’s completely against every other Zerg unit in the game.

But again, what does either of those two things solve that the current storm doesn’t already do? The Auto attack is so negligible in the first place as well, why even bother removing it?

I legitimately don’t think roaches are a problem in their current state. They’re a high supply, Low dps unit that gets demolished by tanks, cyclones, marauders…

2 Likes

HT auto attack helps u control them i don’t think you noticed difference between Disruptor and HT

A u saying terran should split ghosts pre fight?
Haha have u ever played the terran?

I’m saying that storm should have more dps
With nerf of libs and mines i think it should do the trick

Every Zerg player above gold suddenly has GM to pro level level injects and larvae production - and subsequently unit production - while every Protoss and Terran has to learn how to do all of that manually.

That is my point
making zerg unit like 80 zergling in sub diamond level is quite hard so I’m suggesting make zerg more easy to play more hard to master

Higher dps and preventing HTs to becoming too OP in amateur level
Is it too much of info to you?

Zerg is most difficult to macro in low level
And inject doesn’t matter much in pro level as every gamers does it perfectly
I think it’s time to make zerg more popular in low tiers and nerf some of zerg unit for preventing zerg winning too many tournaments

Yes, the same way you split marines and marauders. My guy, I am a diamond level Terran. I do that regularly, and do the same for ghosts.

Depends on the stage of the game maybe, but the act of making 80 Zerglings isn’t actually hard. S (select larvae) Z hold (Zergling). The act of injecting isn’t any harder than cycling your production either. Select queen, inject hatchery, repeat.

I’m honestly not even sure you play this game, let alone play it at a diamond level judging by the suggestions you have.

No, it’s not enough information. Are you increasing the flat damage from 80 to 90? from 80 to 85? from 80 to 120? Are you keeping the flat damage the same but increasing the tick rate and reducing the time that storm is active, thus increasing the DPS that way (IE 4 seconds active to 2 seconds)?

Preventing High Templar from walking to their death was the exact purpose of adding the auto attack in the first place. The auto-attack DPS is so low in the first place that it’s negligible as far as damage output goes.

Neither of which you’re actually targeting in a meaningful manner to actually deal with the units’ actual problem points. For widow mines, that’s killing workers, while for libs against protoss it’s the fact that they 2 shot stalkers at a certain point and makes it hard to deal with en-mass with gateway units… But the latter doesn’t really mater because of the stage that liberators become problematic for ground units anyway, you should already be preparing to transition to air support.

It absolutely matters at pro level. Suddenly pro players no longer have to pay attention to their macro mechanics, freeing up the attention that would be going into macro mechanics to other things - harass, creep-spread and much more.

2 Likes

A u saying inject are not that hard thing to do and saying progamers would do everything perfectly for not doing “not that hard thing”? That is why i suggested nerfing infestor and auto inject in same time not even progamers use burrowed infestors a lot other than serral

making zerg easy to play and hard to master isnt that weird suggestion

I am saying that making storm great and not letting HT auto attack should come together

Ok only thing about lava injects should be on hatch not queen and make work more like mule press u get 3 larva…

Protoss ability should also be buff where it takes away the time.

Mines nerf be either longer delay when burrowed so person can move his works out of way.

This still make effective if other player is not paying attention but gives player who do notice save his workers from attack.