2v2 From Gold To Master

My 2v2 ranking went from Gold to Master and we cannot get out of the league. We left the league a couple of times, but still got placed in master after the placement matches, even though we lost all the matches… and funny thing is that we got placed higher in Master every time.

Please fix this and put a back in Gold or lower.

2 Likes

yeah so i have a friend who has silver 3 mmr 2200 and he got placed masters 3 this needs to be addressed before then end of the season or else team game rank achievements are going to be worthless

3 Likes

yeah, im having issues with 2v2 ranking aswell

1 Like

My friend and I (2V2), whose MMR swings from 2400-2500, have beaten several 'masters" with MMRs from 2500 down all the way to 2000. Seriously, if you check our match history you’d be surprised how many “masters” we have played against since this new season started.

edit unless I counted wrong, in the past 2 days and 11 games, 7 teams we have faced have been “masters”

Hey Guy’s,

I was playing 2v2 this weekend and players kept dropping out during game play. Which makes me mad. Also 2v2 is totally messed up again. I’m in the bronze league. Hope they fix this huge problem.

Walter Chow

I am also having this problem. 2v2 always placing in master league when we should be in silver or something. Makes 2v2 ranked unplayable

I was ranked in Master 3 as well this season.
Something is wrong, but I wonder why there are so many of us. #Edit : 55% 2v2 players on EU.

However, matchmaking finds for you players with MMR similar to yours, so this should not be a problem when playing ranked games.

Being in Master league with 2200 MMR will not make you play vs 4300MMR players.

Hey Guy’s,

Their servers are so slow playing 2v2 today don’t know why. My troops move pretty slow. Hope they fix it after the competition is over.

Walter Chow

Hey Blizzard,

I was playing teams today and mismatch players again. Huge problems in different league. Most of players didn’t do anything or just leave the game. Lost 7 and won 1 time. I hope this gets fixed right away. Thx.

Walter Chow

Yeah seen this a lot with 2v2. I play all team types. I hate playing 2v2 because you really never know what level your opponent is… So fing messed up. Did I say I hate playing 2v2 now. Hey Blizzard fix this please. Losing intrest fast with all the changes you are making to this game. Tried a few other blizzard games and looking back at counsel games.

Hello Blizzard,

I’m writing on behalf of a gameplayer for doing teams this week which has huge problems with 2v2 thru 4v4 matchup’s again and again. Different skill level’s of players. Big problems. Must fix. Thx. Thanks guy’s for writing.

Walter Chow

Hello Gang,

I was playing teams and my partner doesn’t want to do anything and make the match lose. What is going on. This is a problem with teams. Thx. I’m only frustrated with that.

Walter Chow

Hey Blizzard,

I havening an issue that players don’t wanted to play teams and just wanted to lose matches all the time. This area needs to be addressed fast. It makes me mad and plus don’t know how the other players know the map that well. That’s impossible. Thx.

Walter Chow