Fix match making for teams!

It’s so bad now! Holy crap!!!

90% of the games I play anymore is just against silvers and golds, or with a silver or gold against a M1 team!!!

Currently around 50% of players are within Master league.
Match making still finds you opponents with MMR similar to yours.

If you’d like to read more, here is a bug report thread:

1 Like

It’s because everyone is making new accounts.

Hahaha, that’s what happens, when you don’t patch the game… Lizard doesn’t give sh it even about 1v1, why do you think you care about 2v2?

Come on Protech… You’ve been playing this game for years. Don’t you have an understanding of how matchmaking works?

It’s Protech, I’m sure he’s aware that some “master” players aren’t really master. From my experience, I’m pretty sure he’s occasionally facing M1 mmr players while being paired with a stone. It does happen.

It’s almost like team matchmaking has a low population so there’s no way to fix it without introducing half hour long wait times

Yeah people don’t like team games, because it is mass air every game, or rushes… And since blizzard doesn’t address anything and game is dead, 2v2 suffers even worse population…

If you believe Blizzard has utterly abandoned the game and that it’s dead you should probably leave the forums.

1 Like

Why do you think i am here?

It has nothing to do with population, it’s a “visual” bug where players, regardless of MMR, are assigned to master league with arranged team in 2v2. Your actual MMR determines who you will face. If you face “master” league opponents, it means their MMR is not master.

ProTech. We’ve been over this before. There aren’t enough players playing 2v2 at 4am to give you good matches. When you and the only other three players have queued up to play the game you’re going to get matched up with them.

BTW, have you guys noticed that Masters league 2v2 makes up 34% of the ladder population? Yeah, that means that your league rank is BS. Just saying. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What the hell is an open cog?

Its like a closed cog, but not.

And what is a cog, kind sir?

A cog is a type of gear.

1 Like

what do you mean so bad now? you come in saying the same thing every month. i have the same tip i’ve had EVERY OTHER TIME, do something about it yourself. or you know, keep voicing your opinion to absolutely no one that matters… ROFL, i cannot believe you’re still doing this.

1 Like