Your Overwatch is lost about sombra confirmed [200 likes / 200+ replies]

I play console, I know sombra is a bigger hassle then pharah.

… ooooh my… well at this point I understand I’m talking to an idiot so I’ll take my leave. Have a great life garret.

Anecdotal experience, do you have stats though?

‘i dont agree with you so i insult you and leave’’
okay see ya.

1 Like

bruh i used to main pharah on ps4, theirs no way a sombra would have an easier time getting kills then a pharah, sombra may be able to stay alive longer and be annoying but pharah is much more lethal

1 Like

the reason you’re never scared of a sombra is that you’re in silver. try to climb out of silver & see what happens. A good sombra player is literally as/ more annoying than a good tracer player. Almost no counterplay.

• Pick any dps
  • have the same or higher mechanical skill level
  • go voicechat

Concrats you countered Sombra

2 Likes

LOL, sombra dosnt have high mobility abilities like blinks . she cant heal herself, her dmg is trash, her kit gets canceled by 1-5 dmg, and she cant stall anymore
Tracer is superior to sombra in every way except utility

2 Likes

Thats a silly concept.

You follow inaccurate imaginary numbers. I follow the flow of battle.

Ita simple really.

It just doesn’t work no mattwr how you spin it or try to change it.

If she had abilities’ threshold, it would be really small. You know, enough to not be exposed by random, one D.Va pellet, but not enough to survive normal fire.

1 Like

So that’s how it is?

You don’t need 1 channel with nonesense to convince you, it has to be 2+ to be True ?popularity dosnt equal facts enki Even the devs dosnt know sombra ir otherwise we wouldnt be in this mess

Well OP was blaming YourOverwatch when clearly other people agree also.
Not really based on whether it is true or not.
As far as convincing me, you can look back through posts, I said she was so much better when these changes were on PTR.

The Devs have not said this, so this is your speculation. One would imagine the devs like her the way she is now, given they released it to the Public.

YourOverhacks are lost in general.

They’re really a reflection of how parts of the OW community think and serve to re-affirm already existing views. Sans the occasional brainfart ala ‘Sombra is a support’.

The channel is hardly the problem, more like a symptom.

Agreed… Sombra can’t keep up with Tracer at this point.

Sombra is not the worst hero in the game.

Bastion is, and he hasn’t even been mentioned since his rework.

I agree sombra is in a bad spot, but she needs power removed from hack in order to get buffs elsewhere.

It’s like me ignoring IC on Bastion and just saying “revert his spread” which would still make him more powerful than he used to be, which is something he doesn’t need. He needs to be viable.

You’re lost in the though of her being weak that you lost any objectivity.

1 Like

Oh, the Sombra/Tracer comparison again.

Sombra has the best overall mobility in the game. Tracer has no high ground access.

Tracer can barely “heal herself” either. She struggles with poke damage and needs Recall for escapes. It’s no better for healing than health packs.

Sombra’s damage is low for a DPS because she has so much utility. Her damage is only “trash” against armor, or with bad mechanics.

Yeah, her abilities get cancelled by damage. Play better.

I love this one: Tracer is superior to Sombra in every way “except utility.” As if her utility were nothing! That utility you’re writing off is some of the best in Overwatch.

1 Like

Its not about blame but disagreeing and most people ( i know dosnt mean nothing) agree with sombra being nerfed

Actually i did , i hace talked about sombra in other trheads where i posted her statistics and give facts on why she is trash, buy yeah didint put that here.

Yeah that was more my opinion based on geoff being surprised with the negative response

I disagree about bastion but whats the point of discussing who is the worst?

I see F-Tiers mains ivading other heros trheads to talk about their hero all the time we are nto discussing who is the worst here

I didint start with tracer, he did.

because he is.

Sombra got looked at, and then looked at again 2 months after her nerfs.

Bastion has been left to rot for over 16 months now.

And I already explained that Sombra needs the power in her kit redistributed.

Okay bastion is the worst, like if saying that would change something.

1 Like

Gotta try this one. In competitive preferably.