Your Overwatch is lost about sombra confirmed [200 likes / 200+ replies]

Edit: Holly crap, didint thought this would get that much attention

From the creators of “sombra is a support”

Comes “sombra is the best hero in the game” dispite common sense and the best sombra players in the world saying otherwise

Just look at this

• ‘‘Sombra has all the strengths without none of the downsides’’
  • ‘‘Sombra is a bit overpowered maybe’’

My concern is people really listen to this guy. The comments are hilarious , one guy says sombra must have a 150hp now or she is op.

This picture gets better by the days

Edit:

208 Likes

People that say ‘Sombra is fine, just fix her bugs’ really bugs me. People have been saying it since last year before her changes.

But the people that say this usually have like 2 hours with Sombra, and are just annoyed when there is a good one on the enemy side so they don’t want Blizzard to buff her further.

And her being used in contenders solely as en EMP bot is not good either.

40 Likes

That’s an unfair generalization of people who support the changes.

8 Likes

Huh boy, looks like all the Sombra mains are going full on “We weren’t wrong!! She was definitely nerfed and made objectively worse!!” mode. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

So you want a Sombra on your team in competetive?

20 Likes

the problem is not sombra but hanzo and widow in the meta. what is the point in hacking either of them, plus both do better damage than sombra does.

6 Likes

this use to be correct.

common sense is often wrong, the “best” “ranked” players. Pro sombra players are doing very well.

4 Likes

Sombra is fine, just fix her bugs

-Sombra main with well over 300 hours on her.

41 Likes

LOL guess this is what doubling down looks like. :smirk:

6 Likes

And is this what avoiding the question looks like? Do you or do you not want a Sombra on your team in competetive?

6 Likes

Avoiding the question? Hmm how do I answer the question when I don’t even play competitive? :thinking: Matchmaking is a joke, I only ever finish placements and then play arcade all season. I mean so far as I’m concerned it makes no difference, so sure why not Sombra.

2 Likes

sombra being a support was a legitimate debate back when she was, you know, ran on the support slot in 2cp and healed dive heroes

15 Likes

Well then there is no point in asking you, as quick play isn’t as serious as comp.

2 Likes

The issue with Sombra right now is she works well as long as your team knows what teamwork is … so in high ranks and OWL. In low ranks you can’t play her half the time because your team is toxic or has no idea how to play OW.

4 Likes

even in high ranks sombra is barely used, i only know a few people willing to go sombra in high tiers. Sombra is overpowered in contenders as of rn because of how good she is at making ‘perfect’ pushes and countering hammond, they can make the best of her teamplay buff.

Sombra is not overpowered herself, she will never be overpowered in normal ranked as she is rn. Plus contenders almost never have bugs happen for some reason so sombras a lot stronger there as her main hindrances arent there

10 Likes

its kinda funny how sombra mains complain about toxicity :wink:

Sombra is a playstyle that I hope never becomes meta in the rank that I play at. Annoying having to “sombra check” because she might be around. Never liked invisibility in any game. The only saving grace for me is her damage being trash otherwise i’d stop playing support all together.

2 Likes

Asking me what, exactly? Did I say I was a Sombra main or something? And between pros running Sombra in Contenders + professional Overwatch commentators following the changing tournament scene meta, and you a random forum dweller, whose opinion do you think I’m going to lean towards? :joy:

If I had a dime for everytime I pull off a hack and it doesn’t register, so I needed to hack the same target successfully twice I would be getting dollar snacks daily.

19 Likes

My god, she’s doomed with clowns like that praising her current state. :skull_and_crossbones:

29 Likes