You will eventually move on with your life

That chart means nothing without the before numbers. It’s like showing the after picture of someone claiming to lose 500 pounds without the before picture.

1 Like

I’m sorry, did you have something to cite to prove that as well?

Apparently my failing to provide “sources” is more important than either of you failing to provide physical sources.

And naturally only your counter point is worth noting, without aknowledging the lack of credibility in your own.

And yet so many people tried the beta and posted enjoying it. I enjoyed it, and as I’ve said I enjoy OW1 too, very much.

But surely I and anyone else who enjoys it is just a shill, because your opinion is factual, concrete, and infallible and absolutely not constructed from any sense of emotional discontent that you find unbearable in yourself, so you must crusade!

Go forth then! Crusade, and find your purpose! Hurrah and huzzah!

Oh, you want the charts from before it, when we were doing surveys on reddit, and various forums showing pretty much the same numbers for people’s preferences before, during and after RQs release?

You know, what I was refering too earlier in the thread.

I wonder if we can find a third piece of physical evidence for them to refute as meaningless before they provide us with a single one.

Emotional discontent? Lol, you mean genuine concerns for how the game has been dying and is becoming more irrelevant by the day?

I don’t need a counter point to a player count number without a source. It’s a number that someone pulled out of their butt. If you can prove that number to be legit I will close my account and leave this forum.

1 Like

Sure. You can call it that if you want, I don’t mind.

Third? I can likely get them around 50, I did a MASSIVE post ages ago showing that we could find a SINGLE survey where people prefered the OQ over RQ, and it wasn’t from lack of looking.

1 Like

See, you and your pleasures around here I’m already aware of, I’m not exactly finding my interaction with you surprising.

It’s still vapid and a disappointing effort.

Or Blizzard posting DIRECTLY which was most popular. Obviously.

1 Like

Blizzard forcing RQ doesn’t make it popular lol.

1 Like

Ya, that graph literally shows otherwise.

What part of forcing something onto the entire player base are you not getting as being wrong here? Of course, it would be popular if you literally had no choice because the main game was changed wrongfully to appease what? OWL? Bad players? Not exactly sure which anymore.

1 Like

Random Reddit surveys mean nothing. And they were the vocal minority so it would make sense for them to scream loudest in favor of RQ. I want to see proven player counts from pre-RQ to post-RQ.

It’s honestly just amusing at this point watching this. The silent majority never said what they liked or disliked really.

We just know that people left when RQ was added, before, during, and after in a massive surge.

1 Like

Except you do have choices. Which are shown right in the graph. A number of them in fact.

Sooo, so far we have numbers (which you think are made up)
We have that graph (which surely is only due to Blizzard’s cruel, oppressive effort at making things more enjoyable for its player base which oddly enough correlates with the numbers I posted earlier)

vs evidenceless anecdotes and now moral high ground.

I’m so excited to see where this ends up!

1 Like

Oh, oh of course! How could we be so blind.

But surely your friends and Ember’s friends are the majority.

I could kick myself for missing that excellent point

1 Like

Those choices are irrelevant though, aren’t they? They are not the main game so balance in say QPC is garbage and not worth playing, even less so in OW2. So how is this fair to people who prefer that version of OW? What about losing 6v6 entirely? None of it is fair to those who prefer it which is obviously the silent majority lol.

So we have the silent majority, who… is intangible, and your friends which are… intangible… and some easily thrown about refutes…

Yes yes, please go on, I’m learning so much!

So, surveys from different groups, over different times, for different forums all matching, as well as Blizzard own data ALSO showing the same thing doesn’t matter.

Vs your “I think it died”

Seriously, stay at school, learn some stats.