You will eventually move on with your life

By actual evidence it would appear that no, they aren’t irrelevant. How interesting!

RQ apologists were even acknowledging it before they discovered that site. They said players left because of “content droughts”. Now they are backtracking and saying more people play OW now than pre-RQ.

This game is deader than disco and I’m supposed to believe there have been 9 million players in the last 30 days.

1 Like

If 100% of the people I know are citing RQ as the reason why they quit then that shows it is a problem or at the very least, disliked.

It is not at all out of the realm of possibilities that other people’s friends also would dislike RQ.

1 Like

Yea truly, where are the players? I see the same customs up all the time. I queue with the same 30ish people if I do bother to play too. I am trying to find where the actual proof is that people wanted this garbage lol.

I don’t hate 5v5. It just doesn’t fit Overwatch… and they know this. Which is why they’re trying to further alleviate role queue problems by constantly bring in new players.

They are only switching to 5v5 format because of role queue. They are only going f2p because of role queue.

Now think really hard about why we even have role queue in the first place. Yeah you’re welcome.

I would love to know more about your specific circumstance. The rank you play in, or the hours, or the mode, the time, the amount you actually play (hey, don’t forget I know you’re married and have obligations!)

You keep saying that but that’s… all you seem to be able to provide.

This is senseless, your rose-tinted glasses will break one day though lol.

You haven’t exactly provided anything either.

Can you elaborate on why 5v5 is because of RQ (I assume you mean que times), which hey that’s fair!

As far as going F2P, that’s financial, that allows them to monetize properly.

Except we actually have provided things. I totally understand that what I presented may not be accurate, I accept that.

As far as rose-tinted glasses goes, don’t get me wrong, I don’t really care if OW lives or dies, I have lots of other games to play, most I enjoy far more. My emotional stake in OW is literally 0.

All Blizzard would have to do to prove RQ is more popular is to provide a graph of player counts from pre-RQ vs post-RQ. Interesting that they chose not to. It’s typical PR spew to twist cherrypicked stats after the damage is done to make you look right when you’re wrong.

I don’t think it died. It is dead and has been dead since RQ came out. Over 100 OW friends haven’t logged on in 3 years.

You’re triggered because no one believes your fake source.

Oh, I think they have gone down, just at a MUCH slower rate after RQ came out.

As in, the ACTUAL thing Blizzard put out?

You can’t just scream “fake news” because you don’t like what it tells you.

LITERALLY Blizzard released this, and explained some interesting stuff at the same time.

They are the primary source.

Oddly enough, we’re the ones who are looking for data, and choosing to rely on what data there is to come to a sensible conclusion.

On the other hand, you’re here day in and day out posting the same things… and all the while choosing, willfully, to ignore what others present you that actually hold at least an ounce of substance.

Then again, this is coming from the guy who happily says gg ez or git gud to teams he beats.

1 Like

Well, that tells me enough then, if you don’t care then this is completely pointless!

1 Like

We just went over this. They didn’t release pre-RQ numbers. Without those numbers to compare them to that graph is useless.

You can’t post random sites as fact when there’s no source.

Oh but he can, and will continue to do so… even if he finds the exact evidence he’s looking for.

Why?

A) He likes to
B) cognitive dissonance is a mother trucker

1 Like

I LITERALLY linked you to Jeffs actual posting you Muppet.

2 Likes

Pffftt… all these “Doomers” will be right here come October 5th merrily playing away.

1 Like

I said I like playing OW. 1 and 2.

I already told you I don’t care about you choosing to die on that silly little ant hill of yours.

1 Like