You will eventually move on with your life

We get it, you dont like OW2 with its hero changes and 5v5 structure. Hating the new thing/change has always been popular especially when its a change like this but thats how the world works and things never stay the same. End of the day you will move on with your life, its natural.

7 Likes

Only when the new thing is inferior to the old thing.

3 Likes

Ah yes, thereā€™s that subjectivity again.

This, however, is objective.

6 Likes

We get it, you like OW2 with its hero changes and 5v5 structure. Blindly loving the new thing has always been popular especially when its a change like this but thats how the world works and things never stay the same. End of the day you will move on with your life, its natural.

2 Likes

You are just as bad making these post move on with your life it is just a game. A game that deserves criticism currently.

1 Like

Cool, so weā€™re all on the same page then, nice

1 Like

The volume and intensity of criticism will be appropriate when the game actually is released. Until then all I see is people who are eager to lose their minds, because it gives them purpose in their day. Itā€™s like roleplaying.

2 Likes

How can it be blindly when I love the beta? and yes I will move on from OW2 at some point cant play video games all my life

Itā€™s the Forums. The average user hates on anything related to OW even, if itā€™s a good thing. The devs could bring back every past skin tomorrow and youā€™ll have people jumping through mental hoops telling us how this ruined the game for them

2 Likes

Inferior to you perhaps and its honestly ok, you have every right to your own opinion.

Weā€™ve already played the final game minus Fox Girl. Itā€™s garbage.

Then imagine hanging around on the forums all day just to keep saying that over and over.

I suggest a journal

1 Like

Imagine hanging around the forums all day just to cry over ever bit of criticism for the game. If you arenā€™t a Blizzard employee or a shill then thatā€™s really weird.

ā€œA bit of criticismā€

Okay keep telling yourself that

Iā€™m neither of those things. Iā€™ve already said I enjoy both ow1 and 2. But the rampant role playing on these forums like itā€™s a political venue is pathetic

2 Likes

This is just completely wrong.

The criticism is deserved and moving on is bad for the game, they want to retain players not have more people move on because of horrible decisions that shills will accept or even pay for.

1 Like

The best thing that could happen to this game is more competition from new games.

This. Where do these ā€œdonā€™t like it then leaveā€ people think OW2 will draw new players from? The game isnā€™t inviting to new players at all. From queue times to the poor balance to the smurfing to the downright toxic community that will flame a level 3 player for not knowing what they are doing in quick play.

OW has an old community. Most of us have been here since the start. If OW2 loses a chunk of existing players (and it likely will) the game is screwed.

1 Like

Yes we will but you also have no use of a dead game either.

Yea I mean there is no player retention if other players tell people to just leave if they donā€™t like things.

The reality is, that most people have already left. The silent majority always leaves before people like you or me who are vocal about issues regarding this game. Eventually, weā€™ll both leave too and all that will be left are the shills or the willfully ignorant and blind. I am not sure what success there is in keeping the game so niche that it basically has no community or player base.

1 Like