You will eventually move on with your life

Yeah, I know, I get it, you’ve been shown something that goes against your ideals so it must be proven wrong. The reason I say believe it or don’t, I don’t care, is because I get the feeling that you have no intention of considering the reality that I presented.

IE: I don’t want to waste my time on you

Randoms? RQ killed the game and that is just the fact. I never saw Blizzard provide data that suggested otherwise either.

Do you have something credible to source to prove that? :slight_smile:

I think quite a lot will adapt by queuing as DPS or playing other games.

I appreciate you doing so!

I don’t care, the reality is that you’re wrong as is typical for most forum posters on the forums lol.

I see, a very intellectual response that shines bright with denial.

I appreciate the time we’ve had here…

is what i’d say if i did

2 Likes

Yea it’s called the 400 friends I had that cited RQ as being the reason they were done with the game and if that is just my group then I imagine it’s nearly everyones group.

1 Like

That fake news site also claims OW has over 9 million active players :joy:

Where are these players at? I’ve seen the same players over and over for months on end.

1 Like

From before RQ came out, I collected all of the surveys I could find and kept doing so over time during it’s release, and for quite some time after. We didn’t see any changes to the amount being for and against RQ.

More so, when Blizzard put out their data, it matched the things we were seeing in the surveys (which was being done on different forums).

So. Yeah, people preferred it, and KEPT preferring it.

Having the same results from DIFFERENT cohorts shows the results were not dependent on the forum, and over time showed it wasn’t time based.

Having Blizzard come out with almost EXACTLY the same answer later just strengthened it.

Even if this were true then where are the players? I don’t know a single person who wants to play OW2 legitimately or even come back for it. While twitch is not a good metric to gauge success, why is it so dead? Lack of content or the queue simulator keeping it dead?

I don’t think this is rocket science. RQ killed the game and that will always be a fact.

Weird, I’ve never had that experience, climbing from silver to diamond. Very rarely, in fact the only names I recall seeing more than once or twice were generic names.

you have 400 friends, let’s hear from them or get some screen shots. Clearly your friends make up the entirety of the population. anecdotal is always the best evidence otherwise, Im sure

I am not going to go and compile every conversation I’ve had just to show that lol. But that’s what I was told and I asked them for their honest opinions and feelings on the matter.

I believe most people would easily say the same things too because nobody actually likes restrictions like RQ. I mean dang I didn’t even like when they put hero limits into the game all the way back into late 2016.

All they do is continue to remove player agency so the next things they’ll get rid of are roles and hero switching which it seems you would be fine with so long as OW continues to die for it lol.

Most of my OW friends list all quit around the time RQ was added. When I click their profiles I can even see where some kept playing for an additional season or two, only played OQ and then ditched the game for good.

1 Like

So I have numbers you believe are entirely made up, and you have anecdotal, unproven evidence that I may not necessarily believe is made up, but know to be anecdotal.

And yet only one of us is avoiding using absolute terms.

Interesting and yet unsurprising outcome of a traditional forum conversation.

1 Like

Oh, I can feel the distain pouring off you. :slight_smile:

I mean, you are not wrong :slight_smile:

You have a make believe site with no sources. I can make a site right now and claim Overwatch has 20 million concurrent players and someone would believe it.

1 Like

You have failed to provide a source that states that RQ is preferred or even wanted. Remember the silent majority will always quit and leave first, they all quit around the time RQ was added, there have been no trends of returning or new players in the past 3 years since.

And nobody is planning to play OW2 unless you’re ready to shill out.

1 Like

How about this?

You know, directly from Jeff Kaplan giving us percentages on what people were queuing for.

Oh yes, a skewed chart where QPC has remained in the arcade for 3 years, of course, it has fewer players, you have to manually go find it. :roll_eyes:

Also, I don’t think this is reflective of today’s active player base at all.

Nor does this show or prove that anyone wanted RQ. It was still forced on the player base wrongfully.

1 Like