You will eventually move on with your life

Most of my OW friends list all quit around the time RQ was added. When I click their profiles I can even see where some kept playing for an additional season or two, only played OQ and then ditched the game for good.

1 Like

So I have numbers you believe are entirely made up, and you have anecdotal, unproven evidence that I may not necessarily believe is made up, but know to be anecdotal.

And yet only one of us is avoiding using absolute terms.

Interesting and yet unsurprising outcome of a traditional forum conversation.

1 Like

Oh, I can feel the distain pouring off you. :slight_smile:

I mean, you are not wrong :slight_smile:

You have a make believe site with no sources. I can make a site right now and claim Overwatch has 20 million concurrent players and someone would believe it.

1 Like

You have failed to provide a source that states that RQ is preferred or even wanted. Remember the silent majority will always quit and leave first, they all quit around the time RQ was added, there have been no trends of returning or new players in the past 3 years since.

And nobody is planning to play OW2 unless you’re ready to shill out.

1 Like

How about this?

You know, directly from Jeff Kaplan giving us percentages on what people were queuing for.

Oh yes, a skewed chart where QPC has remained in the arcade for 3 years, of course, it has fewer players, you have to manually go find it. :roll_eyes:

Also, I don’t think this is reflective of today’s active player base at all.

Nor does this show or prove that anyone wanted RQ. It was still forced on the player base wrongfully.

1 Like

That chart means nothing without the before numbers. It’s like showing the after picture of someone claiming to lose 500 pounds without the before picture.

1 Like

I’m sorry, did you have something to cite to prove that as well?

Apparently my failing to provide “sources” is more important than either of you failing to provide physical sources.

And naturally only your counter point is worth noting, without aknowledging the lack of credibility in your own.

And yet so many people tried the beta and posted enjoying it. I enjoyed it, and as I’ve said I enjoy OW1 too, very much.

But surely I and anyone else who enjoys it is just a shill, because your opinion is factual, concrete, and infallible and absolutely not constructed from any sense of emotional discontent that you find unbearable in yourself, so you must crusade!

Go forth then! Crusade, and find your purpose! Hurrah and huzzah!

Oh, you want the charts from before it, when we were doing surveys on reddit, and various forums showing pretty much the same numbers for people’s preferences before, during and after RQs release?

You know, what I was refering too earlier in the thread.

I wonder if we can find a third piece of physical evidence for them to refute as meaningless before they provide us with a single one.

Emotional discontent? Lol, you mean genuine concerns for how the game has been dying and is becoming more irrelevant by the day?

I don’t need a counter point to a player count number without a source. It’s a number that someone pulled out of their butt. If you can prove that number to be legit I will close my account and leave this forum.

1 Like

Sure. You can call it that if you want, I don’t mind.

Third? I can likely get them around 50, I did a MASSIVE post ages ago showing that we could find a SINGLE survey where people prefered the OQ over RQ, and it wasn’t from lack of looking.

1 Like

See, you and your pleasures around here I’m already aware of, I’m not exactly finding my interaction with you surprising.

It’s still vapid and a disappointing effort.

Or Blizzard posting DIRECTLY which was most popular. Obviously.

1 Like

Blizzard forcing RQ doesn’t make it popular lol.

1 Like

Ya, that graph literally shows otherwise.

What part of forcing something onto the entire player base are you not getting as being wrong here? Of course, it would be popular if you literally had no choice because the main game was changed wrongfully to appease what? OWL? Bad players? Not exactly sure which anymore.

1 Like