You all need to accept that Mass Rez is never coming back

So…certain heroes require the game to be played differently in order to be effective?

Sounds like any shooter, RPG, MOBA, or GAME ever made. You have to change the way you play to win when the strategy you’re using isn’t working.

“Stupid graviton dragon strike debacle.”

You know what would go really well in this meta…

A team rez xD

Grav strike sucks now that failing to avoid it = lost SR eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You avoided the question.

What do you think unfun to play against means?

That people were crying about not winning a fight after throwing every ult into it at once without thinking and getting punished for it. SImilar people complained about 4 second DM. They would rather complain than learn to play around it. It’s why Doomfist got nerfed.

Alright Alright, I will tell you what it means.

People don’t like being forced to chance a mercy who can hide behind walls while saving their ults because using them is pointless against anyone but the mercy mean while if the enemy team decides to put their ults while you saving yours to find the mercy your doomed.

I think it means that it made enemy teams have to conserve ultimates to use them effectively rather than get the “Team Kill!” message every time with 6 ultimates flying into a Graviton Surge, and people didn’t want to do that.

1 Like

And the enemy knows that so they just pop their first while your looking.

zen ult does that same thing as mass res… you send a dva mech over something kill 4 people and mercy rezs is the same as you sending a dva ult over something and zen ulting… In the end those four people are still alive. only thing different was mass rez was disheartening.

You didn’t have to chase the Mercy behind the walls. It would help, sure. But instead of throwing 6 ults at 5 people, you’d throw one or two. Mercy comes in, uses Rez, and while everyone’s invulnerable and stationary you activate the other 4.

Except the Zen can’t hide while doing it.

He is in the middle of the battle

There was a GM mercy a while back that proposed an interesting idea. Chain healing was removed from Valkyrie and Rez was removed from cooldown. Instead Mercy gained something akin to scrap, and how many people she could rez during Valkyrie was dependent on that. Her single target healing was also marginally stronger during Valkyrie to compensate for the changes. I believe that it required LOS and still had a smaller but still existent cast time as well, IIRC.

I thought it was interesting. Good Mercys would get more rezzes than bad ones and just hiding wasn’t an option because you wouldn’t be active enough to earn rezzes, in addition to the LOS/cast time checks.

It was something like that. I’ll see if I can find it at some other time, can’t really do that right now.

2 Likes

So here we,
In this meta where sometimes you get grav’d, dragooned, barraged and hammered down all at the same time.

And there’s no team rez to punish teams for over ulting.

It’s the press Q game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mercy can do it in the middle of battle too. Zen is safer because his invulnerablility lasts longer.

He becomes immune. he doesn’t need to hide…

See, this would be fine. A lot of people would be happy if you had to Earn Rez.

1 Like

I think you meant EeveeAs thread.

1 Like

Look I explained why it’s not coming back. The devs have said why it’s not coming back.

You have the information need if you want to ignore it that is fine. But it’s NEVER COMMING BACK so I won’t waste more of my time on this with you.

Zen isn’t a main healer. That ult is most of his healing and he has to be part of the battle to use.

But Hey if you want to take his ult away I won’t stop them

Except the information is wrong. Mass Rez was easily counterable, but no one wanted to think about how to do it. Hide and Rez was easily counterable, but everyone would rather throw 6 ults at 5 people.

3 Likes

But it’s the same argument people are using to defend mass rez.

Why is your whole team getting caught in a Grav? Just don’t all get caught in it.

See I can do it too