Yes the tears of xims

The tears of ximmers about to have there accounts permanently banned as they sweat with anxiety, I hope y’all didn’t buy to much on those accounts, actually ya know what I hope you wasted 6 times more then you wasted in that damn xim.

You won’t be missed, Signed the console gang

48 Likes

To be fair, Blizzard gave them a stern warning. They can just stop using the device and avoid and punishment. They had a good run.

There is almost no point in even using XIM now that the projectiles are so large. The gap should have closed already.

19 Likes

Is there news about xims being banned?

5 Likes

Here you go my good friend bask in the glory with us!

7 Likes

Turns out, cheating is cheating.

29 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO back to gold I go!!!

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7DxOxqH6Nk&ab_channel=MusicForO2 give me your tears

1 Like

This is just sad … You all are SOOO hung up on xims. Its not like they have an AimBot that snaps to the head and fires for them. They STILL have to Aim.

They finally did it thank god.

less than a controller player, and less than a pc player. It’s the easiest form of aiming in the game.

16 Likes

Ximmer defenders exist?

Why?

24 Likes

Why not? why do we need to defend? Why are people complaining about it?

Dude they are everywhere.

The end of xim. Greatest news ever. And to reiterate the op….you will not be missed. At all. Leave and never ever return.

12 Likes

WHY are people so happy that xim cannot be used… Maybe they should also ban certain controllers too. You can only use trackball ones.

Wait your legitimately defending ximming? This isn’t like some joke or “Meme” like the kids say or anything?

How do you even defend cheating? THAT’S WHY IT’S CALLED CHEATING!

10 Likes

How is it cheating … Is it an Aimbot thing?

Because xim and chronus are cheating, and not just like a little cheating….its ALOT of cheating. They can run scripts. This is huge news for anyone that loves this incredible game and wants to play against people…not juiced up mechanical ai scripted soft aim lock bots. It’s a big deal and IS being celebrated by many. On the flip side many will have their cheating advantage taken away. I’m sure they aren’t too happy. Perhaps they can find another game. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Well I can understand running scripts (PC has AIMBOT programs). BUT how is XIM cheating? Its just another input device. LIKE different controls

If you think aiming on controller is equivalent to a mouse, I dunno what to tell you lmao

15 Likes

You think we have the luxury of using different controllers? That’s cute…

Even our buttons are limited in what we can do I literally have to keep switching around lifeweavers stuff literally because he dosen’t have all the buttons for what his kit has pinging and everything else I want to do.

But no we don’t have such a grace as using “different contrillers” there all more or less the same with the same restrictions.

2 Likes

Well IF you want to use an console to play against other in a AIM target game… I dont know what to tell you.