Yes the tears of xims

PC players would be like “wait, you can’t jump and aim at the same time?”

No I don’t like paddle controllers either

2 Likes

My console came with a controller and I can’t use my mouse/keyboard in OW. What do?

2 Likes

Top 10 questions scientists still can’t answer :joy:

1 Like

I will believe it when I see it.

8 Likes

Maybe consoles should ALL allow mouse an keyboard input. I know you can use a controller on the PC

Until that day comes, we work with what we’ve got

2 Likes

My dear that’s called throwing, that’s a hinderance not an advantage XD.

Unless your names Joystick or some crap.

5 Likes

It was actually pretty easy to see XIM’ers in the PC player pool. They were always marked for crossplay, and they always ran Soldier 76’s that NEVER missed.

6 Likes

Bro the recoil on soldier for us console players is INSANE!

If somebody ain’t looking directly at the sky box after half a clip they ximming no questions asked.

2 Likes

Yeah, adding aim assist to PC was a mistake, there was a marked increase of full stacks of xim users immediately after.

3 Likes

Just remove ALL aim assist … and not allow cross play.

3 Likes

Separate hardware queues no longer an option – both sides need each other to keep the player queues moving. Controllers do need aim assist to make up for their inherent innaccuracy.

3 Likes

Yea aim assist is dumb. I don’t understand why it has been a thing for the few decades since console FPS became a thing

PC players do not need console players, never did, never will.

6 Likes

Oddly enough, there are some controller players on PC.

3 Likes

They never make it out of silver.

Thats the problem right there… IF they are gonna add controllers, because they dont have enough players. Dont give them a “handicap” bonus just because you cant get enough people to play your game … FIX your game and they will come!

1 Like

Cough Joystick cough

1 Like

There is only crossplay when a PC and console player group up. So it’s not about not having enough players.

Yo, if someone is playing with a joystick, I can actually respect that.