WyomingMyst no longer MVP?

Was this a mistake or did he simply not want MVP role on the forums anymore? WyomingMyst has been so helpful in the past years when it comes to guiding us with YT/Twitch drops and other technical issues, so I don’t understand why MVP status has been taken from him. :frowning:

20 Likes

These OW2 changes are crazy. Not only we are 1 Tank short, also 1 MVP short

32 Likes

Lol

1 Like

He is too good for blizzard anyway.

6 Likes

Hope it wasn’t due to what happened last week and it’s just a mistake

huh, what happened last week? i’m out of the loop

2 Likes

All his posts were being flagged over and over and he then said there was a raid or something and someone asked what it meant and he gave an example, and I remember someone saying that he could lose MvP for it.

And now coincidentally a week later…

Just hope it’s a mistake, and not connected at all bcs they’re is so nice and don’t deserve it.

15 Likes

If it were me, the reason he shouldn’t be MVP is because he should be hired on directly by Blizzard as staff.

Overwatch is suffering from a “communications problem”,’ meanwhile Wyoming just does it so well.

If they can hire BadPachimari for hype videos, they absolutely should hire WyomingMyst to help with Community relations.

21 Likes

Dang… I hope he gets MVP back if that’s the reason. That’s such BS.

5 Likes

I won’t lie, being a forum MVP is a strange title as it is. Some folks confuse them with mods.

That said, I wish to have the title “Geralt of Rivia fan #1”.

7 Likes

sounds like he got cancelled, who did he upset on twitter. also a while ago he posted saying he wouldn’t be around as much… even the forum mvp got better things to do than bother with the game.

2 Likes

That’s so true, these ppl so nice to give up their own time to help with technical support, there is somebody else too, but I don’t really see her posting here, only in tech support forums

2 Likes

That’s really sad. I hope he comes back soon, he’s one of the few good ones left on this forum.

:sob:

5 Likes

If Wyoming wants to step back then that would be fine, but if he goes like this after all his contributions… that would just be too awful.

3 Likes

It’s time GreyFalcon becomes mvp.

The comical amount of posts must mean something

2 Likes

Meanwhile WoW team just hired a bunch of staff with proven track records. Does Overwatch team get any budget for hiring people?

3 Likes

Depends on how you look at it. He was edging more and more to working with Blizzard - they might finally have pulled the trigger.

Team four was boosted 20% or so early last year IIRC… they have also made comments they were staffing up for a live-service model going forward in the recent comments by Uncle Aaron.

1 Like

Wyoming non-nonchalantly trolls so this was expected

3 Likes

Yeah for sure. Visiting the forums multiples times everyday must make you feel burnt out, maybe he is taking a break for a bit.

I really don’t want MVP.

I view my role here as pestering the developers with great design ideas, until they put some of them in the game.

I’m not really here to “Community Manage” as a psuedo-mod.

8 Likes