Wrong Rank Reward

same here, this already happened to me in Season 1 where I got deranked form masters to Dia on main role
I finally managed to proper rank up and was rly looking forward to my Masters Title but got deranked from M2 to D1 !! A whole tier down which seems way extreme and I am beyond angry and salty

so apparently Im diamond 1 after ending masters 3 and not playing comp, but I play qp/com and get matched into gm tanks. WEIRD HOW THAT WORKS. god blizzard is trash

1 Like

Im on Top 500 Leaderboards combined and support, yet i didn’t get any top 500 rewards… 454 support and 417 combined. Only got grandmaster rewards…

2 Likes

Just here to say I got silver rewards when I should’ve gotten Gold! Also reached out to a GM and they said

"I see that you’re dealing with not getting the correct competitive points. I know it can be frustrating when the game is not working the way it seemingly should, and causes disruptions in play.

I checked into it, and not getting the correct competitive points is a known issue. Our developers are currently working on finding a permanent fix for it in a patch or a hotfix."

2 Likes

This means that your Season 3 final rank is permanently f*****. Can only hope future seasons are better (if there are future seasons…) lol.

No way they don’t fix it and give us what we earned… right ?

Ended the season at Grandmaster 4 on Tank and Masters 2 on DPS. Only to find out I’m rewarded for Masters on Tank and Diamond on DPS

2 Likes

I didn’t get any rank rewards this season

Same. I see it stickied that they know this is an issue and it gets resolved on your next rank update, but it doesn’t say that it’ll give you your rewards.

I worked hard for my comp rank at the end of my last season. Will that be updated too? I want my title and my comp points please.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem. Finished diamond 3 (support) got reset to plat 2 and didn’t get the Diamond title reward but got the plat one. Won my 5 games then immediately got put back into D3.

Yeah you got put pack into D3 but didn’t get the rewards regardless

1 Like

Ended last season in Master 5 but only got Diamond rewards. How frustrating…

I got demoted from Master 5 all the way to plat 1

bumping this thread because it’s still not fixed

1 Like

Would love for it to get fixed. There are more than a thousand players that came on the forum to complain about it on various threads. Imagine how much players were affected by it and didn’t come to complain ?
Please blizzard give us our rewards we earned

5 Likes

They’ll fix once it’s too late and no one will care. Classic Blizzard

3 Likes

Taking a look at my 1000+ list of bug posts on my megathread, I’d say it’s equally likely that they will never fix it, and no one will be left to care. It’s all so disheartening and yet we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we earned, especially us Top 500 players who have given up so much of our time and effort into earning our place on the leaderboards.

2 Likes

I was demoted from GM1 to M1 (I logged in within the first hour) I just did my first 5 wins of the season and jumped back up to GM1.

I did see a tweet that they said they identified a fix and are going to implement it in the next patch. They said that anyone that was impacted by this would get the proper rewards and rank

1 Like

Hey all, there’s another thread about this but in case anyone here hasn’t heard, Aaron Keller posted on Twitter last night that they’ve is identified the bug that caused this and will be patching it later this month. Players should receive their correct s3 rank, CP, and player titles. They’ll also get to keep any rewards incorrectly granted to them at the beginning of the season, so get ready to get your golden guns.https://twitter.com/aaronkellerow/status/1646320399259697152?s=46&t=og0G95beTsfPeHPlSZDaSg

I am in the same situation, and unfortunately Blizzard did not help.
Perhaps they are too preoccupied with workplace bullying and sexual harassment to be concerned about the fate of impoverished players.

3 Likes