Wrong Rank Reward

I finished last season on DPS as Plat 3 and Support Masters 5, But when I launched the game it said I finished as Plat 1 DPS and Diamond 1 Support. Subsequently, I received the wrong amount of competitive points and the title Master Challenger. (Yes I FINISHED in masters, not touched and fell back to Diamond

278 Likes

Same thing happened to me got gold rewards instead of plat

42 Likes

Exactly the same, Masters 5 as support, but apparently forcefully demoted to Dia 1.

25 Likes

I got diamond peak and got the plat ranked rewards. The wording said that I should get points for my highest season rank :confused:

25 Likes

Same happened to me, got diamond and received plat ranked rewards

19 Likes

same got dropped from plat to gold in dps.

19 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me…
Gold rewards instead of plat

12 Likes

This is some BS. The rewards should have been added to the account before the derank. That’s just common sense surely.

So Top 500 challenger title is basically impossible to earn then?

17 Likes

Same, got gold rewards despite getting plat

11 Likes

Me too. Support ended at Diamond 5, but it was supposed to end at Platinum.

14 Likes

You sure that you didn’t have any in-progress rank decision? I played multiple games before end of season and ended up going down to Diamond 2 from 1 after checking my career profile

8 Likes

It happend to me as well…I was plat 5. I worked my way from bronze and still got gold coin…

10 Likes

so what, shouldnt you stay in the rank your at if u dont play? now i didnt have the chance to either win or lose and have the slightest impact on my rank. this system is so bad if it works as you describe it

7 Likes

i was in plat 4 open and and it said i finishid gold 4 this is stupid i shuld have my gold weapon by now

10 Likes

Same for me, finished support in plat 4 but received gold 1 rewards :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Same issue… Masters 5 support but received Diamond 2 rewards.

10 Likes

Same happened to me, I ended the season in Diamond but got plat rewards

6 Likes

Same here was gm4 on dps got masters 1 rewards so no gm title

9 Likes

Same here, ended Diamond 5, got Plat rewards and no name card smh

8 Likes

Yep, same thing happened to me!

8 Likes